I cannot unlock all champions of League of Legends

Discus and support I cannot unlock all champions of League of Legends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I connected my LoL account to my Xbox Game Pass membership but i could not unlock all the champions. I signed out then signed in and nothing was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ömer DOĞAN1, Mar 23, 2023.

1. I cannot unlock all champions of League of Legends

I connected my LoL account to my Xbox Game Pass membership but i could not unlock all the champions. I signed out then signed in and nothing was changed. Have you removed this feature?

:)

Ömer DOĞAN1, Mar 23, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You'll have to contact their support, as all of this is on their servers. Xbox is only serving as authentication
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Ömer! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Ok If you’re an Xbox Game Pass member and your Riot Account isn’t receiving Game Pass member benefits more than 24 hours after linking your Xbox profile, you will need to contact Riot Player Support.

https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us?_gl=1

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information
  4. Ömer DOĞAN1 Win User

I did but nothing was changed
  5. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to sign out then sign in your account then check it again?

Thanks!
  6. Rostom L Win User

League of Legends - Champions not unlocking with Reward Program?

Thanks for your response, Nifrendiel. To confirm, this is one of the Microsoft Rewards offers, right?

If so, you could also reach out to the Microsoft Rewards team to check it on their end by sending them a ticket here https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675
Thema:

1. I cannot unlock all champions of League of Legends - Similar Threads - cannot unlock champions

2. I cannot unlock all champions of League of Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot unlock all champions of League of Legends: Hello, I connected my LoL account to my Xbox Game Pass membership but i could not unlock all the champions. Have you removed this feature? e69efc0e-03fc-4390-ab5d-e516689e07f6
  3. How do I fix “ We cannot send a code to this number “ when attempting to unlock an account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix “ We cannot send a code to this number “ when attempting to unlock an account?: I need to know how to fix this error that always pops up when trying to unlock an account. I’ve tried a few different numbers but it leads to the same pop up. I’ve also tried getting support over...
  4. Cannot unlock achievements in overcoocked 2 in split screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot unlock achievements in overcoocked 2 in split screen: We were playing me and my brother, when we saw that I was just unlocking the achievements, I wanted to know if it was a mistake or something 5d1fbbc3-b493-49a7-990f-81dd5ad83d32
  5. Cannot unlock achievements 100% complete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot unlock achievements 100% complete: I have ran into a problem with unlocking achievements. I know some people don't care as much as others, but to me achievements are kind of a check list to completing a game. I have tried resetting...
  6. Help!! Cannot join a faction and an achievement won't unlock for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help!! Cannot join a faction and an achievement won't unlock for me: So I'm currently having two problems with Destiny 2, one of them is I cannot join a clan. Iv'e finished the game, done all the extra missions on the various planets, and I cannot get the Dead...
  7. Halo wars 2 for achievement cannot unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars 2 for achievement cannot unlock: For this achievement cannot be unlocked, the introduction is to kill the game developers or with the achievement of a unit, a friend of mine to unlock the achievement, he and I are in the 1 v1...
  8. Cannot Unlock Achievements in Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Need Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Unlock Achievements in Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Need Help: I called xbox for support and they lead me here, I cannot unlock anymore Achievements in my game nor any other games I believe all of a sudden, this is for Dragonball Xenoverse 2. Please help me,...
  9. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax: Cannot Download DLC Music Unlock File

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 4 Arena Ultimax: Cannot Download DLC Music Unlock File: I recently purchased P4AU and was able to download it and all the additional characters DLC, P4A story, and BGM files except for one. I am currently Unable to download/install "Additional BGM:...
  10. Cannot Unlock an Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Unlock an Achievement: I just completed one of 1001 Spikes achievements named Speed Runner. When I compare my games with a friend it says I have a 100% for that achievement, but that it is locked. How do I fix this?...