I cannot turn on my Xbox at all

Discus and support I cannot turn on my Xbox at all in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant turn on my Xbox at all 9984f1f6-eeaf-4cd6-b0be-5adfce0324cb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FawnDoor4860921, Feb 22, 2023.

1. I cannot turn on my Xbox at all

I cant turn on my Xbox at all

:)

FawnDoor4860921, Feb 22, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

What Xbox console do you have?
  3. Alexander Piper Win User

Black Screen of Death?

Hi,

I turned my xbox 1s screen override setting thingy from DVI to HDMI and my xbox turned off and has remained on a black screen. I have a digital xbox one and have NO EJECT BUTTON and cannot find a fix at all

please please please help
  4. choppyseize Win User

My Xbox is not turning on at all

I would definitely start with the power brick before sending the console in for service. Are you able to get another power supply ? Is the console turning on at all or lighting up?
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

Here is the troubleshooting guide for what to do when your Xbox One won't power on. Hopefully one of the suggestions works.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

nope not all it wont even make a sound,and the power brick is just orange
    Yeah sounds like getting the xbox serviced is the best chance to get this issue resolved https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one/warranties-and-repair/Warranty press the first one and follow the instructions :).
Thema:

1. I cannot turn on my Xbox at all - Similar Threads - cannot turn

2. I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!: Before you say it, I know. STUPID! In short, I bought a game pass key from GAMIVO.com, never had any issues before tonight. Safe to say I will never go this route again. So, purchased, redeemed...
  3. I have recently brought a 165hz monitor to use with Xbox series s but I cannot turn on 165hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently brought a 165hz monitor to use with Xbox series s but I cannot turn on 165hz: My series s says the monitor is only 60hz and will not allow me to turn on 165hz how do I fix this? I am using y27gq-20 Lenovo monitor 3df1eba3-0fbe-4826-ab94-0a7739110e49
  4. Xbox won’t restart during update, cannot turn back on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t restart during update, cannot turn back on: My Xbox series x has been prompting me to complete a 784.0 MB update. It gets to 60% of Step 2 of 3: Verifying, and then shuts down and doesn’t power back on. If I try to turn it back on, the...
  5. My Minecraft character cannot turn its head

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft character cannot turn its head: Hey, I have a problem with my Minecraft on my pc, the problem is that i cant turn my head. I have treid to downloaded Minecraft to my pc again, and i even tried to make a new accoumt (so i paid...
  6. Playing on iPad mini 5 on Xbox cloud gaming on fortnite and I cannot turn of touch to play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing on iPad mini 5 on Xbox cloud gaming on fortnite and I cannot turn of touch to play...: Playing on iPad mini 5 on Xbox cloud gaming on fortnite and I cannot turn of touch to play with a controller instead. Please advise? e8c6e0ef-300f-4229-bfe5-774fc6060b78
  7. Cannot turn off vibration on a Bluetooth Xbox series X|S controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot turn off vibration on a Bluetooth Xbox series X|S controller: Hello everyone. Today I bought an Xbox series X|S controller to use for my PC and I have a problem disabling the vibration when it is on Bluetooth. I installed Xbox accessories app and when I...
  8. Cannot find where to turn off screen dimming on my Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find where to turn off screen dimming on my Xbox one x: I'm pretty sure this is a result of the latest update and it's an absolute nightmare. I use my Xbox one x for streaming quite a but. Just today I noticed it dimmed every 2 minutes when I looked on...
  9. cannot turn on xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot turn on xbox game bar: when i go to windows settings and try to turn on the xbox game bar, it turns on but after a few seconds it just crashes and when i open back up windows settings it is turned off. i also can't...
  10. Cannot turn on Xbox One from the companion app.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot turn on Xbox One from the companion app.: I have connected to my Xbox One (It is on the list of known Xbox's when I go to the Connection tab), but I cannot stream, or even turn on the Xbox when I am remote. I get the error "We can't turn...