I cannot talk to or hear anyone on discord while I’m playing a game

Discus and support I cannot talk to or hear anyone on discord while I’m playing a game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m able to connect to calls and such but after 3 seconds or so of going on a game, it stops working and I cannot hear or talk to anyone Any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Awkward_Ad5370, Jul 29, 2022.

1. I cannot talk to or hear anyone on discord while I’m playing a game

I’m able to connect to calls and such but after 3 seconds or so of going on a game, it stops working and I cannot hear or talk to anyone

Any help/fixes??

submitted by /u/Awkward_Ad5370
    [link] [comments]

/u/Awkward_Ad5370, Jul 29, 2022
  2. Eastridge83 Win User

Why i cant hear game chat when im in discord whit my friend?

Everyone in my party can hear game chat while in discord. AND still use push to talk to talk to enemies via proximity chat. But as soon as I join the discord group it instantly cuts off all game chat for me. But everyone I play with definitely uses both at the same time and I can not figure this out. P.s. I'm on pc, windows 11
  3. JohnRambo1973 Win User

Brink Discussion

i just cannot work out why i cannot hear anyone talking. Love the game but some players just seem to play deathmatch.
  4. Jojo762 Win User

"enforcement action" with no explanation

Okay thanks, but is their a reason why I’m still limited while playing ? I can’t talk on mic or hear anybody talking, it pretty much still has me suspended but the time limit is Over.
  5. DUCKMAN54321 Win User

Xbox Companion App party chat not working?

I also have the same issue with the Xbox app where you can’t hear anyone in a party until you start talking then I can hear others. When I’m not talking, I don’t hear anyone even though I see their circle glow up indicating that they’re talking.
  6. Jay Jay4 Win User

On xbox discord I appear as muted but actually am not

I have this same issue , it’s not an audio setting , people can hear me just fine and I can hear them just fine , it’s just visually saying I’m muted when I’m not muted , and that’s preventing me from seeing myself talk in my chat overlay while I’m gaming. It’s frustrating and we need a fix. Please HELP,
Thema:

I cannot talk to or hear anyone on discord while I’m playing a game

1. I cannot talk to or hear anyone on discord while I’m playing a game - Similar Threads - cannot talk hear

2. Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming: Hi team, My Xbox wireless headset cannot hear other players talking while gaming. We have reset the settings and have altered the left ear cup so that it is in the middle position but still not...
  3. Cannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...: As stated above, I need help with this issue. Thank you. 63c775ce-648f-4bb5-8836-d855d711aa16
  4. My headset mic is not working. I cannot talk in either party or game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset mic is not working. I cannot talk in either party or game chat: My headset is not working. Cannot talk in either party or game chat d69e25cf-0985-41ac-9902-48f34650ee63
  5. I can hear people in a party chat, but I cannot talk.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear people in a party chat, but I cannot talk.: I can hear Ive tried everything. The conclusion I have come to is that it has something to do with my internet. Things I have made sure of: My mic works fine on my computer and other devices, I...
  6. cannot talk or hear others in xbox party on xbox companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot talk or hear others in xbox party on xbox companion app: For me it shows that my mic is moving but the other people cannot hear me and i cannot hear them. It worked for me once randomly but hasn't worked since. 76df71ba-6dad-4492-9103-50c167dd4f09
  7. Xbox one can hear but cannot talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one can hear but cannot talk: I have been having an issue where i am able to hear my friends through my headset but am unable to be heard by anyone. I have a sennheiser urbanite headset. I have troubleshot basically all the...
  8. Controller Issue - Can hear in Game and Party chat, but cannot talk

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller Issue - Can hear in Game and Party chat, but cannot talk: Hello, Within the last week, I ran into an issue where I could hear both game and party chat, but cannot talk. I use a wired Turtle Beach headset (Recon 50x??) The controller itself was purchased...
  9. Headset: Can talk but cannot hear other people.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset: Can talk but cannot hear other people.: I wanted to try out my Headset on World of Tanks... I can see these "chat symbols" on the bottom right that tells me people are talking. So I put on my headset and start to listen. I can hear the...
  10. Xbox One Headset can hear people talk but cannot talk back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Headset can hear people talk but cannot talk back: Any help would be appreciated 32e2e185-136d-4a59-90fe-ef0a787e598f