I cannot sing in

Discus and support I cannot sing in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a brand new xbox one S and i tried to sing in like hundred times, i tried many ways that should help but none of them did. everytime after i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaxmiliánChoroš, Dec 27, 2018.

  1. I cannot sing in


    I bought a brand new xbox one S and i tried to sing in like hundred times, i tried many ways that should help but none of them did. everytime after i try to sing in, only loading logo appears and hen it just desappeares. After that nothing happens. Please
    help me, ive been trying to for like 4 hours and im really pissed off

    :)
     
    MaxmiliánChoroš, Dec 27, 2018
    #1
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

    I cannot sing in

    Hey Maxmilian,

    Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Sorry to hear about the issue with signing in. Before this next attempt, try power cycling your console first :

    Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. Turn your console back on by pressing the
    Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

    Also, are you able to sign in on
    Xbox.com?


    Let us know the results!
  3. DR Mordo Win User

    Minecraft PE with Xbox One

    I cannot sing in, I put my correct info and I checked a couple of times but still doesn't works
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    usb mics

    Generic USB mics may be used with things like singing games that have specific support (Rock Band, Let's sing, etc)

    You cannot use any mics for party chat and other functions outside of those games. No party or game chat

    If you wish your microphone to be compatible, you need to contact your manufacturer and ask them to create one that will work
  5. Kenneth Castle Win User

    I can't sing in

    I need help with my Xbox
    Please help me
  6. Ambassador Kingz Win User

    i cant sing in

    Hey Caleb Lukus! Xbox live services were down around the time of your post. Let us know if you're still having issues though!
Thema:

I cannot sing in

Loading...
  1. I cannot sing in - Similar Threads - cannot sing

  2. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  3. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  4. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI: Hello, I have been trying to enable the preview features to get the new xbox cloud gaming ui on the web and for some reason it never actually enables. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by...
  9. Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead: While in a Discord call, my buddy started streaming from his PC to the Discord call. The Discord channel is a Custom Temporary VC that will auto delete once all members leave it. I am on Xbox...
  10. cannot sing in my xbox acount

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot sing in my xbox acount: I can't sing in my acount.It allways tells me, that I'm not connected with the internet, but I am. Sudoku is working, but majoung and solitair dos'nt. If some one knows how to help me. Thanks in...