I cannot sign into the PC XBox / Game Pass application after updating to Windows 11....

Discus and support I cannot sign into the PC XBox / Game Pass application after updating to Windows 11.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot sign into the PC XBox / Game Pass application after updating to Windows 11. Signon button does nothing. I have spent all day trying various... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kcpistol, Jan 31, 2023.

1. kcpistol
    kcpistol Guest

I cannot sign into the PC XBox / Game Pass application after updating to Windows 11....

I cannot sign into the PC XBox / Game Pass application after updating to Windows 11. Signon button does nothing.

I have spent all day trying various solutions, none of which work.

Can someone please provide a set of instructions on how to resolve this and let me access the games I pay for?

Thanks.

:)

kcpistol, Jan 31, 2023
  2. kcpistol Win User

I cannot sign into the PC XBox / Game Pass application after updating to Windows 11. Signon button does nothing.

Tried all that except for the last - not going to uninstall/reinstall Windows, if I am going to do that I will revert to Windows 10, but I want to use Windows 11 - surely we don't give up THAT easily, do we?

Anyone got any other ideas?
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Here are some steps you can try to resolve this issue:

Check your internet connection and make sure it's stable

Restart the Xbox app and try signing in again

Reinstall the Xbox app

Check for any pending Windows updates and install them

Try signing in with a different Microsoft account or creating a new account

Reset the Xbox app to default settings

If none of the above steps work, try uninstalling and reinstalling Windows 11.
  4. HabilZeynalov Win User

Games showing on library after cancel installation.

Hi its Xbox Game Pass for PC I use Windows 11 and games for pc
  5. FLUFFYFINGERS Win User

0x803F8001 Error, when everything is logged in and up to date

Thank you. I uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox App and Windows Store. I did a repair and reset of both apps while signed out. I did the Power Shell reset of the Windows Store.

I checked all updates were installed on my PC.

I also discovered that I cannot play a game that I own. Same error as the game pass games. So it looks like Forza 7 (own) and my Game Pass Games will not launch on PC.
  6. Jeffrg24 Win User

Xbox app will not install all games

Its Windows 11, all OS and applications are updated on my PC. This issues been happening since before then so I doubt that has anything to do with it.
Thema:

1. I cannot sign into the PC XBox / Game Pass application after updating to Windows 11.... - Similar Threads - cannot sign Game

2. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  3. I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....: Despite having a Xbox account in good standing, and being able to sign in the app and website, when I launch an Xbox enabled PC game I get code 0x80070520. This impacts both the new Forza...
  4. Cannot sign in to Xbox cloud gaming (Chromebook)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in to Xbox cloud gaming (Chromebook): [img] Hey everyone, I've been wanting to play Fortnite really bad lately but I have to resort to playing on a laptop chromebook as I cannot afford a console or a PC. I go into Xbox cloud...
  5. cannot sign into xbox cloud gaming beta (on the website)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot sign into xbox cloud gaming beta (on the website): so last week the website was working fine and I could sign in now i cant sign in and it just refreshes the page without signing me in i don't know what's going on please help me fix this I've...
  6. I cannot sign into Xbox game bar or Clipchamp editor with Microsoft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into Xbox game bar or Clipchamp editor with Microsoft.: I cannot sign into Xbox game bar or Clipchamp editor with Microsoft. 8f32f6da-8e17-40b5-9d0b-b30b129b9457
  7. Cannot sign in or install games on PC Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in or install games on PC Game Pass: I just bought PC game pass. The xbox app will not let me sign in into my xbox account. My microsoft store account is showing logged in, but my microsoft account (used for xbox) will not sign in....
  8. Cannot sign into my xbox game pass on my Tablet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into my xbox game pass on my Tablet: I am trying to sign into my gamepass on my tablet that I own. the android version is T817WVLU3CQE4 (up to date per playstore) and the game pass ap is also up to date. when the app launches, it...
  9. I cannot complete in-Game sign in to play Gamepass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot complete in-Game sign in to play Gamepass games.: This problem is hard to describe as there are many parts to it, but I will try to be as descriptive as possible. I have been an Xbox Game Pass user for about 4 years. I enjoyed all of the...
  10. I cannot sign into xbox game bar or several other microsoft services (Xbox GameBar on PC)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into xbox game bar or several other microsoft services (Xbox GameBar on PC): When ever I try to login to Xbox game bar, the app will display the signing in screen for a split second then return to the "sign in button". my system is up to date, I have tried resetting,...