I cannot sign into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation 5 on Minecraft, can anybody help?

Discus and support I cannot sign into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation 5 on Minecraft, can anybody help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t sign into my account for no reason, it says that another PlayStation Network account is signed into my account but I have been signed in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeonieLewisTagg, May 17, 2022.

1. I cannot sign into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation 5 on Minecraft, can anybody help?

I can’t sign into my account for no reason, it says that another PlayStation Network account is signed into my account but I have been signed in previously to the same account on my PlayStation account

:)

LeonieLewisTagg, May 17, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

I cannot sign into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation 5 on Minecraft, can anybody help?

Would you please try to Sign Out of all your devices and sign in again?

Sign in to: https://www.playstation.com/acct/management

From the left sidebar, select Security.

Select Sign Out on All Devices from the bottom of the screen.

Sign in to your PS4 and go to Settings > PlayStation Network/Account Management > Link with Other Services > Add Account. See if the correct Microsoft Account is linked and added to your PSN account. If not, add it please.

Clean PS4 cache before launching Minecraft:

On your controller, press and hold the PlayStation button.

Choose Turn Off PS4. To make sure the process works, ensure that the console is turned off and not in Rest Mode.

After the PS4’s power light in front stops blinking, unplug the PS4’s power cable. To clear the cache, it is necessary to remove the power cord from the console itself as well as the wall outlet.

Reconnect the power cord after 2 minutes and turn your PS4 back on.

If everything is setup, try launching Minecraft again. Let me know if this works for you.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

It still doesn't work?

Do you receive any error message?

Can you post a screenshot of it?
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, LeonieLewisTagg. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please try the suggestions Kings_Athena posted on this thread?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Please try them and let me know if it works for you. If they don't, we can proceed to further troubleshooting.
  5. Leonard_Y Win User

I cannot sign into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation 5 on Minecraft.

Hi,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Xbox forum.

Based on your description, it seems you cannot sign in your Microsoft account to your PlayStation5 on Minecraft. When you see this error message, it means that the Microsoft account is already connected to another account on the PlayStation™ Network. Take note that you can only tie one Microsoft account to a PlayStation™ Network account. Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation™ Network account, it cannot be unlinked without loss of access to entitlements and Minecoins  on other platforms.

The solution is to link the PSN™ ID to a different Microsoft account since the Microsoft Account you’re attempting to use is already connected to a different PSN™ ID (to your old PlayStation). Each Microsoft account may only be linked to a single PSN™ ID and vice versa.

You can view full details of the regulations on this link: Minecraft for PlayStation® FAQ – Home

To get your PlayStation ID, kindly consult the PlayStation support as we don't have any direct about the information here in our end.

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  6. Leonard_Y Win User

I cannot sign into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation 5 on Minecraft.

Hello

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your issue has already been resolved. We won't be monitoring this thread in the future, so if you need more help, create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Leonardo_Y

Microsoft Moderator
Thema:

1. I cannot sign into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation 5 on Minecraft, can anybody help? - Similar Threads - cannot sign Microsoft

2. Trying for months, cannot sign into xbox account and microsoft account connected to it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying for months, cannot sign into xbox account and microsoft account connected to it...: A while ago I had an issue on my PC where the main username was changed to a @ramber.ru email. I fully reinstalled windows and fixed the problem. The same thing had happened to my dad and he...
  3. I cannot sign into Xbox game bar or Clipchamp editor with Microsoft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into Xbox game bar or Clipchamp editor with Microsoft.: I cannot sign into Xbox game bar or Clipchamp editor with Microsoft. 8f32f6da-8e17-40b5-9d0b-b30b129b9457
  4. I cannot sign in to the Xbox.com website with my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign in to the Xbox.com website with my Microsoft account.: Hello, I have a Microsoft account that I would like to link to my Epic Games account, in order to play on Xbox. However, when I try to sign in to the Xbox website with the same Microsoft Account,...
  5. I had a gmail (google) account linked to a microsoft account. I now cannot sign in, and am...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had a gmail (google) account linked to a microsoft account. I now cannot sign in, and am...: I created a Microsoft account a few years back, which was linked to my google account. I have multiple emails in said google account from microsoft themselves that included one-time codes to sign...
  6. How do I fix the crossbow error, I cannot sign into the Microsoft account so I'm unable to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the crossbow error, I cannot sign into the Microsoft account so I'm unable to...: Everytime I try sign into Microsoft on Minecraft it comes up with a crossbow error but I cannot find a way to fix it. Anything helps:) I'm on ps5 also. e41d9fb9-c883-44da-bfc5-6602c9720cea
  7. I cannot sign into my minecraft Playstation 4 account with my microsoft account and I've...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into my minecraft Playstation 4 account with my microsoft account and I've...: Ever since I have had to reset my password for my Playstation Network Account, it logged me out of minecraft and the microsoft account linked to it. I've tried for over a year now to log into my...
  8. Cannot sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft PS4?: I’m trying to sign into my Microsoft account on PS4 minecraft, I follow all the steps on screen to link my account. On my phone it says it should now be connected, yet on my Playstation it says my...
  9. Cannot sign into Microsoft store or Xbox app on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into Microsoft store or Xbox app on windows 10: When I go to sign in to Microsoft store and select my account it goes to another window that closes instantly with the account at the top with a “sign in” instead of my username. Similar thing...
  10. i cannot sign in my microsoft account on xbox windows 11, sign in button does nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot sign in my microsoft account on xbox windows 11, sign in button does nothing: Hello All i Just downloaded a xbox app on microsoft store, but the sign in button does nothing The Store is signed in no problem to my microsoft account, also xbox companion is signed in too,...