I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...

Discus and support I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I think I'm stuck in some kind of sign-in limbo where I'm logged in enough to play game like Sea of Thieves (which requires you to be signed in), but... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Vincent Nahm, Feb 10, 2024.

1. Vincent Nahm
    Vincent Nahm Guest

I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...

I think I'm stuck in some kind of sign-in limbo where I'm logged in enough to play game like Sea of Thieves (which requires you to be signed in), but not when it comes to the Xbox social options.

I've tried all of the store and app reset commands, I've tried verifying my windows install, I've tried reinstalling windows entirely, and i've tried resetting my password to force a login. It should be noted with that last one it did load noticeably longer before failing. I think it might be on Microsoft's end, but I'd love a way to fix it faster.

Alternatively, if there's a way for me to join and host games without the Gamebar or Xbox app, that would be perfect.

:)

Vincent Nahm, Feb 10, 2024
  2. MarkMoss3 Win User

0x80004005 error when starting football manager 21 on xbox game pass PC

Yeah Cannot sign in to Xbox live then 0x80004005.
  3. i2eB6L Win User

Signing in to gamebar

I didnt have that exact folder name but I only had one xbox identity provider folder. I deleted the accounts and cache and still cannot load xbox app or sign into the gamebar. No option to sign out or change accounts.
  4. moistdamp Win User

Can't join or start parties on Xbox Beta

I solved it by signing up for the gamebar on the xbox insider app
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Game Bar

the only thing i can think of is either reset gamebar from the apps and features area or uninstall gamebar and reinstall. sorry i couldnt find anything else.

it is a curious issue and i cannot find anybody else with this issue online at the moment, i tested it myself running roblox and it worked ok.
  6. rickbynaker Win User

cannot get Xbox on PC

I have removed the Xbox app twice and reloaded, I have restarted my PC, but whenever I try to open the Xbox app I get an error code #OX87DD0006.

I can open chrome and search Xbox live and sign in but cannot play there.
Thema:

1. I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox... - Similar Threads - cannot sign Gamebar

2. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...: I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it...
  3. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  4. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  5. I cannot sign up for developer mode

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot sign up for developer mode: Whenever I try to sign up, after I put in my info I am not taken to the payment info page, instead I keep getting this message: Microsoft runs on trust- We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation...
  6. Error 0x8027025a cannot sign in to Xbox s.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 0x8027025a cannot sign in to Xbox s.: Have had issues with Xbox for last week, not being able to sign in. Today it gave this error. We have done a hard reset and as much troubleshooting as possible online. Nothing is working....
  7. Cannot sign in to Xbox app (PC), sign in window immediately closes itself

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign in to Xbox app (PC), sign in window immediately closes itself: So when I try to sign in, the sign in window opens and then closes almost immediately. I saw a post on this sub from someone with the same problem from a couple years ago, and their solution was...
  8. Cannot Sign Into Gamebar Or any other services that require xbox sign in using a app named...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign Into Gamebar Or any other services that require xbox sign in using a app named...: The popup that Grey Xbox app gives me goes white for about a minute until it says "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. Sorry something went wrong. try again in a while. (0x89235107)" This same...
  9. I cannot sign into xbox game bar or several other microsoft services (Xbox GameBar on PC)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into xbox game bar or several other microsoft services (Xbox GameBar on PC): When ever I try to login to Xbox game bar, the app will display the signing in screen for a split second then return to the "sign in button". my system is up to date, I have tried resetting,...
  10. Cannot sign into Xbox Gamebar (help)

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Xbox Gamebar (help): whenever I click sign in nothing happens. I have tried repairing and reinstalling gamebar but nothing has worked so far and I cant find a fix. submitted by /u/AlbinoQuail [link] [comments]