I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

Discus and support I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kiran chhapra, May 22, 2024.

1. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it

:)

kiran chhapra, May 22, 2024
  2. Vardagul Win User

I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it

Hi there! My name is Darhlene and I'm more than happy to help you out!

According to Ravi Chahar, the Independent Advisor:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/0fcc2d97-d22c-4387-b20b-83514d8a9c1b

Please follow the steps:

"I understand you're facing an issue while logging into your Xbox account.

1). On your PC, go to Xbox.com and select Sign in. If you can’t go beyond the sign-in screen, select Forgot my password.
    2). If that didn’t work, select the Start button > Settings > Time & Language. Under Date & time make sure the Set time automatically setting is turned on.

Reference: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...C, go to,password and follow the instructions

3) Please remove the Microsoft account you're trying to use on the Xbox app and add it again.

Select the Start button > Settings > Accounts , then find the Microsoft account, and select Remove.

If it doesn't work, try resetting the Xbox app.

a). Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
    b). Select the More icon next to the Xbox app.
    c). Select the Advanced Options link under the app.
    d). Select Repair if it's available. If it isn't available or doesn't fix the problem, select Reset.

4) If this is the case, you can try uninstalling the Xbox app and reinstalling it."

Kind regards,
    Darhlene
  3. REDRUM818B Win User

try that again something happened on our end waiting a bit might help

very frustrating cannot sign into Xbox live I've signed on my account I set up payment options says completed and still not able to connect to network Xbox one live
  4. Goat Punisher Win User

Access to Xbox One Preview Program Forum

Update:

I still don't have access to the Preview Program Forum.

I factory reset the Xbox One and it worked.

I tried to sign in second time and it wouldn't sign in to the new dashboard.

Added my account again, it worked.

Third time, still wouldn't let me sign in.

Used workaround I found elsewhere (see first line), removing my account.

Now I can't add any accounts or sign in.

So factory reset every/every other time I turn on Xbox One is my guessed solution.

Thanks for your time.
  5. i i MaDnEzZ Win User

Kinect Problems

I've been having this problem for a while. The Kinect recognizes me, but it says I have to sign in using a controller. Also, once I do sign in with the controller it makes me put in my password. I have the settings set to sign me in with Kinect and save
    my password but it does this anyway. The only VERY temporary fix I've found is to reset my Kinect sign in data and set it so I have to sign in with a password, then switch it to save password. I'm then able to sign in with Kinect the next time I get on, but
    every time after that it will have me sign in with a controller.

EDIT: I feel that I should also point out that I am not the only account on my Xbox One. My brother has one as well, but he does not sign in with the Kinect since he thinks it's annoying. However, even when he is not signed in, or has not been signed in
    since the Xbox is turned on it still tells me to sign in using a controller.
  6. von zipp Win User

Controller issues

I am still having this issue. I have performed hard reset. I have an unassigned controller I cannot remove linked to my Xbox, however I only have 1 controller which is assigned to me. I cannot update the controller and I cannot remove the unassigned controller.
    What do I do?
Thema:

I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

1. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time... - Similar Threads - cannot sign account

2. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  3. I have xbox 360 error code 800704dc and cannot sign into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox 360 error code 800704dc and cannot sign into my account: Since yesterday I haven't been able to sign into my account on my xbox 360 due to error code 800704dc I know it's not anything to do with my connection or xbox live because I can sign into any...
  4. Cannot locate sign in for my account on Micosoft on Win 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot locate sign in for my account on Micosoft on Win 10: Cannot locate my Mixoosoft account log in on my wun 10 and therefore unable to either get friends or add friends to my Minecraft account. The other person sees me but I don;t get the rest from...
  5. I have a blocked account sign in and filled out the form and cannot get my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a blocked account sign in and filled out the form and cannot get my account back.: I recently got a new laptop and tried to sign into my account that I have used for years now. Have an active Xbox account on and pay for a monthly subscription for. And I have filled out there...
  6. cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign...: cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign up page 4a0a3da5-4e50-40ad-8f10-bafd5dfbb97c
  7. I cannot sign in to my Xbox Series X account on console

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox Series X account on console: I’ve done every solution I can find, turning console off and on, unplugging console, and factory reset. When I click on add new it just loads then stops loading without anything happening, I...
  8. Trying for months, cannot sign into xbox account and microsoft account connected to it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying for months, cannot sign into xbox account and microsoft account connected to it...: A while ago I had an issue on my PC where the main username was changed to a @ramber.ru email. I fully reinstalled windows and fixed the problem. The same thing had happened to my dad and he...
  9. I Cannot Sign in to the Xbox Website or sign in to other platforms with my Xbox account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Cannot Sign in to the Xbox Website or sign in to other platforms with my Xbox account.: Every time I attempt to sign in to the Xbox website I just get a wheel that spins three or so times, then it just goes back to the original xbox page with me still not being signed in. No error...
  10. i cannot sign in to my minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cannot sign in to my minecraft account: Hi I bought minecraft years ago and this week i decided that i wanted to play again, so i tried to sign in but i forgot my password, i contacted mojang support and they told me to contact...