I cannot seem to find "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard

Discus and support I cannot seem to find "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to get Netflix and youtube, but when I log in to my Xbox live account the browse apps button disappears and there is only: "Home",... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by khairy_shaheen, Apr 5, 2021.

1. I cannot seem to find "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard

I am trying to get Netflix and youtube, but when I log in to my Xbox live account the browse apps button disappears and there is only: "Home", "Social", "Games & Apps" and "Settings".

However if I skip sign in everything is there("home", "social", "games", "apps", "movies and tv" and "settings")

:)

khairy_shaheen, Apr 5, 2021
  2. Eastfire Win User

Here is the thread I was talking about.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Have you followed all the steps here and is your console up to date?
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. AbdelrhmanAhmed3 Win User

I used to have this proplem all i did is just switched to another account and another profile hope that was helpful
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Eastfire!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this inconvenience trying to get your console to let you browse for apps. Seeing as it's not loading up things appropriately, then I would suggest trying to roll back your updates as outlined in
    Solution 7 of
    Troubleshoot problems with an update to your Xbox 360 console

When you get a chance, give that a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks for reading!
Thema:

1. I cannot seem to find "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard - Similar Threads - cannot seem find

2. How would I go about fixing or repairing an Xbox One S that seemingly cannot output...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How would I go about fixing or repairing an Xbox One S that seemingly cannot output...: Recently my friend gave me their Xbox One S, because they said the console stopped working and the display didn't output anything. They thought I might be able to fix it so they offered it to me...
  3. Is red dead redemption 2 still available on gamepass I have looked and cannot seem to find...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is red dead redemption 2 still available on gamepass I have looked and cannot seem to find...: I have not been able to find the game b3b68183-73cb-4a05-a53a-614192b7070e
  4. Cannot seem to find insider content tab?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot seem to find insider content tab?: Hi there, I have an issue with the new XBOX Insider Hub app. I'm new to it (haven't used it in 4 years) and I cannot seem to find the insider content tab. I've looked around on this sub for a few...
  5. Cannot seem to properly troubleshoot 0x87e00196

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot seem to properly troubleshoot 0x87e00196: So I've been trying for six hours now running through nearly every default answer for fixing the Xbox App, because I'm getting this error with about 30 tested downloads of 30 different games. I'm...
  6. I "seem" to have minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox but cannot find it on the microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    I "seem" to have minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox but cannot find it on the microsoft...: hello, so I got minecraft xbox one edition a good many years ago and at some point it seems that I got bedrock (likely through some kind of gift.) thing is that now once I've built a new pc with...
  7. Cannot seem to download Xbox 360 games from the Microsoft Store (You have no valid payment...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot seem to download Xbox 360 games from the Microsoft Store (You have no valid payment...: Whenever I try to purchase an Xbox 360 game, or an original Xbox game, I can't because I'm always met with "You have no valid payment options on file". However, I already have a card on file and...
  8. Cannot seem to get game streaming to work well, stutters every 13 seconds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot seem to get game streaming to work well, stutters every 13 seconds.: I am really confused and do not understand how to get this game streaming to work well. I have a netgear night hawk router on a 5.0ghz network and am trying to use a surface pro 2 to stream to....
  9. i cannot seem to add my girlfriend as a friend on my xbox... says "try again later"

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot seem to add my girlfriend as a friend on my xbox... says "try again later": Hey this is , my girlfriend just bought herself here very own Xbox one S. we are excited to play GTA5 online together. problem is that when i add her as a friend it dosn't allow me to "submit" the...
  10. ​I cannot seem to connect my xbox one to my sony dav-dz175..."

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​I cannot seem to connect my xbox one to my sony dav-dz175...": I have tried everything to make this work.... Hopefully someone here knows how to help... The steps I have taken are immense... I contacted sony just to have them tell me, they don't make...