I cannot see my profile theme or anyone else’s it’s just black it used to show it but for...

Discus and support I cannot see my profile theme or anyone else’s it’s just black it used to show it but for... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot see my profile theme or anyone else’s it’s just black it used to show it but for some reason it stopped showing them... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Free Rio ����, Apr 1, 2023.

1. I cannot see my profile theme or anyone else’s it’s just black it used to show it but for...

I cannot see my profile theme or anyone else’s it’s just black it used to show it but for some reason it stopped showing them

:)

Free Rio ����, Apr 1, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

I cannot see my profile theme or anyone else’s it’s just black it used to show it but for some reason it stopped showing them

Power Cycle:
    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2.Unplug the console

2. Wait for 5 minutes then plug and turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

Have you tried a power cycle?
  4. Snooty-EAFBC25B-098A Win User

Questions about DLC for avatars

To what i know of, you cannot use an avatar item you have unlocked/purchased on your profile and use it on another profile.

--------------------------------

Although with themes and gamerpics, you ARE able to use themes & gamerpics you have purchased and use them on another profile.

--------------------------

With the redownloading content, i'm not that techy, maybe someone else can get that one for ya ;)
  5. Mafivee Win User

Themes are pointless after new dashboard updates

Yes, themes are somewhat pointless with the dash as it is. I personally wouldn't bother buying a theme and have only ever downloaded free ones that I've never really used. I've just used the plain default theme for awhile and don't mind at all. I don't
    know about anyone else, but how often do you sit on the dashboard looking at a theme.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Question about dashboard themes

[quote user="Pvt Eastin"]

1, i love what you guys at microsoft have done with the new dashboard, but i would love to be able to see the full theme and not just the top half, is there a way if you can view just the theme while listening to music, or just have it as a screen saver
    instead of a dimmer view of whats on the screen. the second part to this question is, i use an ipod device, will there be a way i can install themes i have on my xbox onto my ios device? keep up the great work, i cannot wait to see what the future of Microsoft
    hold for us fans of the best gaming community in the world (and i'm not being a boot kisser here, xbox live > other gaming media)

[/quote]

No at the moment, there is no way to see the full theme. But who knows that might change in the future. There is no way to just see the theme while listening to music. You can not have it as a screensaver either. There is no way to install themes onto
    your ios device. I hope that answers your questions.
Thema:

I cannot see my profile theme or anyone else’s it’s just black it used to show it but for...

1. I cannot see my profile theme or anyone else’s it’s just black it used to show it but for... - Similar Threads - cannot profile theme

2. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  3. I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?: I am attempting to play GTA 4 on the Xbox One S. When I try to sign in to save my progress and be awarded achievements, I am instructed to "Download Profile." I enter my Microsoft account email...
  4. i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support: i can login to my account but when i link to my profile, try to see my subscriptions, or contact customer support it repeatedly asks for my login and will not accept anything. please help...
  5. I cannot load into my xbox profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot load into my xbox profile.: Because the moment i turn on the xbox and select my profile it wont let me but the other profiles on the xbox work just not mine and i need to get into it urgently...
  6. Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S: I recently switched to a different Internet service provider, and after doing, so I was no longer able to download my Xbox 360 profiles to my Xbox Series X. I would get the message “Unable to...
  7. I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox.: Hello. I am 20 years old, my Microsoft account properly displays my birth date, yet my Xbox account still refuses to let me upload a custom profile picture, the button won't even show up for me....
  8. cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..: Hi, completely logged out and remove my account from my Xbox. I am now trying to download the profile again, when I put my name and password in, it goes to download it immediately. It then tells...
  9. Cannot Download Profile To Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Download Profile To Xbox 360: I went to try and download my main Xbox LIVE account, which I still use, onto my old 360, which I have used it on many times. Unfortunately, I used to mostly carry around my gamertag on a USB...
  10. I cannot customize anything on my Xbox profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot customize anything on my Xbox profile?: I recently created a new Microsoft account and connected that to a new Xbox gamertag/profile. I am unable to change my gamerpic, theme, gamertag, link accounts, or anything with a customization...