I cannot restart my laptop? How can you help me ?

Discus and support I cannot restart my laptop? How can you help me ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a laptop that freedos and when I setup windows 10 into my laptop I see a blue screen and write on the screen that windows stop code( SESSION1... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by bertanbertan, Dec 6, 2022.

1. bertanbertan
    bertanbertan Guest

I have a laptop that freedos and when I setup windows 10 into my laptop I see a blue screen and write on the screen that windows stop code( SESSION1 INITIALIZATION FAILED) what can I do for this problem?
    I cannot restart my laptop? How can you help me ? [​IMG]

:)

bertanbertan, Dec 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi BertanBertan

If you have other USB accessories connected to the console besides the bootable USB disconnect everything before trying again

If only you have the USB connected try this instead:
    A. Connect the USB to a different port
    B. Enter to the laptop BIOS and restore the configuration to default
    C. Make a new bootable drive, if possible try to use a different USB drive for this purpose
    D. In case you didn’t do it, format your internal hard drive
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this BERTANBERTAN

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What windows version are you trying to install?
    Is this error appearing as soon as the windows installer loads or when you reach certain part of the windows installation the laptop crashes?
    Or when you say “setup” do you mean once you install windows and you want to configure it?
  4. bertanbertan Win User

I tried to download windows 10 version.Then I download the windows 10 to my usb driver then I put the my usb driver into the laptop.After that windows started to download but a few minutes later a blue screen appeared.
    [​IMG]
  5. RikkiPaws Win User

sign in problem

I signed back on to my laptop and I'm signed in as a random user, and I cannot figure out how to logout and log back in as my regular username. Can anyone help me?
  6. FlamingIceFlam Win User

Keyboard Not Working (Game Only)

It has been fixed

I assume I just needed to restart my laptop because it is all working fine now.

Again, not sure how to mark this as answered, somebody please help me.
Thema:

1. I cannot restart my laptop? How can you help me ? - Similar Threads - cannot restart laptop

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. Xbox won’t restart during update, cannot turn back on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t restart during update, cannot turn back on: My Xbox series x has been prompting me to complete a 784.0 MB update. It gets to 60% of Step 2 of 3: Verifying, and then shuts down and doesn’t power back on. If I try to turn it back on, the...
  4. I cannot get into my Xbox account restart this Xbox or troubleshoot that's what it says and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot get into my Xbox account restart this Xbox or troubleshoot that's what it says and...: I cannot get into my Xbox because it says restart this or troubleshoot and I tried both of those and they take me back to the same screen I've even tried to report it multiple times and they said...
  5. My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying...: My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying to connect for multiplayer or remote play. We have restarted the console numerous times, I have rebooted...
  6. I cannot add a new account to my Xbox after restarting it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot add a new account to my Xbox after restarting it: Recently I’ve been having problems loading up Fortnite I found how to fix it by restarting my Xbox in system after I did that I forgot to save old settings from my “old” Xbox I tried to restart it...
  7. Cannot restart xbox one after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot restart xbox one after update: Hi There, I am not able to start my xbox one after the latest update (3.6 GB). 1. 3.6 GB patch got downloaded on the xbox 2. Verification was successful 3. Xbox powered down for a restart,...
  8. cannot restart where I left off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot restart where I left off: game will not restart where I left off even though I have saved points--is there a restart on my controller maybe..not too experienced 842f8da0-25a2-404e-9da5-8dcf2a78a30c
  9. Cannot restart

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot restart: Hi I started my Xbox One. Unfortunately the "updating" process ,though I tried 4 times never finished. İt terminated roughly 80% into the update. I tried the hard reset. Now it appears that my TV...
  10. Xbox Cannot Restart Itself with External Hard Drives Connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cannot Restart Itself with External Hard Drives Connected: I have a unique power issue that I thought was due to insider OS updates but that no longer appears to be the case. When my xbox is hard restarted/ unplugged/ or turned off when not in instant-on...