I cannot redeem code because it says i'm not old enough to play this

Discus and support I cannot redeem code because it says i'm not old enough to play this in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought xbox one few days ago and i got 2 game codes. one was tomb raider: definitive edition and the other was rise of the tomb raider includes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by injoonee, Oct 21, 2016.

1. injoonee
    injoonee Guest

I bought xbox one few days ago and i got 2 game codes. one was tomb raider: definitive edition and the other was rise of the tomb raider includes tactical survival kit. In the xbox website i could redeem the first one but when i tried to redeem the second
    one, it said "You’re not quite old enough for this. Keep growing!". Is there anyone who can solve this problem?

:)

injoonee, Oct 21, 2016
  2. dyspraxicowl
    dyspraxicowl Guest
    Cannot redeem codes

(god i shouldn't be helping you...supporting that team!. arrrggghhh I cannot redeem code because it says i'm not old enough to play this :) )

I had the same problem, which was really confusing for me to start with, I couldn't do anything online because the xbox one wanted me to accept updated terms and conditions to start with, when it did this I got a error which stopped me connecting to live, and although I could browse the web I couldn't get on the live service

to get round this I went to the xbox live account on my pc and accepted them there - it then worked instantly.

however from previous threads it seems like your already on live.

actually Wednesday are big!

dyspraxicowl, Oct 21, 2016
  3. A problem with age settings.

Hello, I am being restricted from certain options on the Xbox because it tells me I'm not old enough. The issue is, I am well over the age of eighteen and it still says I'm not old enough. I checked my Microsoft account settings and the age was correct.
    Is there any way to resolve this issue?

SiN Hebegebes, Oct 21, 2016
  4. Alroc23 Win User

Minecraft Codes

Thanks for getting back to me. I tried power cycling as you instructed but there was no change. When I try to go to the store it says "Cannot connect to store. Maybe check your internet connection." The internet connection is fine because it's wired directly, and I have no problem with xbox live and playing multiplayer on CoD. I redeemed the codes at microsoft.com/redeem because that's what it said to do on the cards that have the codes on them. I definitely redeemed them for the correct account because when I check my redemptions on microsoft.com it says that I own the items that were redeemed, I just don't have access to them in Minecraft.
  5. MyahRankin Win User

My fallen order deluxe edition game download wont show up anywhere

It says purchase or put it redeem code. That i cannot find
  6. Miss Kleo Win User

Sent to wrong e-mail

Hello Nismu! I'm afraid that codes cannot be resent, if you received it from that email what you can do is log in using this old email, copy the code and then redeem it on your account. Let us know if this works!
  7. Jordani Perea Win User

Redeemed code problem

I cannot do this because i already redeemed the code on my mobile device, and i cant redeem it again. But it shows that i have no money from the code.
  8. Pizzatoast Win User

Invalid letters in code

It’s saying redeem code (united states)

Im not in the united states and i cannot change it

Can i only redeem it there?
Thema:

1. I cannot redeem code because it says i'm not old enough to play this - Similar Threads - cannot redeem code

2. I have a code for a XBOX game, but I cannot redeem it totally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a code for a XBOX game, but I cannot redeem it totally: So I have a code, region blocked, that I want to redeem. I enter it, pass to next screen with the content of the code, then once I want to confirm I get : PUR-GeoRestricted error. While : - I...
  3. Cannot redeem code because it’s from a different region.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem code because it’s from a different region.: My friend bought me WWE 2022 Xbox one version as a gift for me but I cannot redeem the code since it’s from a different region. Is there a way i can renew this code or have it changed so i can...
  4. Cannot redeem a georestricted code even though i am in the right country

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem a georestricted code even though i am in the right country: Hello everyone, I have searched everywhere for an answer, but was unable to find anything. I recently bought The Witcher via cdkeys. The website mentioned the code was for Argentina, meaning I...
  5. I cannot redeem a gift code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a gift code: My friend sent me a gift code for MINECRAFT STARTER COLLECTION from the Microsoft Store and we live in the same country, ive been trying to redeem it but i cant, it says the code is from another...
  6. Redeem code cannot be found (We can't find this product. This code no longer works.)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem code cannot be found (We can't find this product. This code no longer works.): Hello, I've bought Call of Duty Ghosts from a website and the key provided does not work. Can you please help? Thanks, Miguel 613c1d81-6f65-4208-b5f3-a2b324cdce3e
  7. Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.: Hello, I am trying to redeem an Xbox Game Pass ultimate code, and I've tried on both Xbox and PC but I keep getting the following error: Change your Microsoft Store regionThe region in which you...
  8. I cannot redeem my fifa21 code on a xbox-one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot redeem my fifa21 code on a xbox-one.: I get the answer: This product cannot be found. The code is not working anymore. 13239563-0a01-4c2f-849d-a200b5342adf
  9. cannot redeem gifted xbox pc code

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot redeem gifted xbox pc code: Hi, I've participated in a discord giveaway where I won Xbox PC Gamepass for 3 Months. The owner of the server messaged me the code, and I couldn't redeem it because I live in Lithuania, whereas...
  10. I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...: How or where do i find the code c245d0d2-1aee-4a12-bbf8-51f87fdfcac5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my xbox says Im not old enough

2. xbox code you’re not quite old enough for this

3. redeeming xbox live gold code youre not quite old enough for this

4. redeeming an xbox code says my son is not old enough