I cannot redeem a game on computer, but it is for computer also.

Discus and support I cannot redeem a game on computer, but it is for computer also. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I want to redeem it it says "Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it." What should I do? I am so worried, I can redeem it in my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by makuoisu, Jun 25, 2019.

1. makuoisu
    makuoisu Guest

When I want to redeem it it says "Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it."

What should I do? I am so worried, I can redeem it in my country, but I don't understand why I cant redeem it.

***Moved from Windows 10 / PC Projection***

:)

makuoisu, Jun 25, 2019
  2. ContraryRhombus Win User

Where did you get the code from?
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

if the game was gifted to you, keep in mind that you need to be in the same region as the person that gifted you the code. Gifting can only be done in the same region.

If it is for the same region then be sure to check your billing information at
    http://account.microsoft.com and after that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode If it is still not working properly please use

http://support.xbox.com/error-code-lookup
    to search for any steps regarding the errorcode you are receiving.

Let us know the results
  4. skotm Win User

Redeeming Codes Issues

I also cannot redeem a code on xbox.com , I keep getting prompted to DL windows 7. I am on a wok computer and cannot.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Redeem on computer

You would need to contact support and see if they can cancel the subscription. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com

If you redeemed it on the computer, make sure you're signed into the same account that you're using the console. This account does show as gold. If you are using the same account, you may just need to try testing your connection to resync your account to
    the servers.
  6. Lennie Sabin Win User

Minecraft Creeper Crunch Codes Not Redeeming

I marked this as a question I also have. The difference I think I have is that I more literally followed the instructions on the cereal box by accessing microsoft. com/redeem from a Win7 computer. I was able to enter the code AND it was accepted, but
    the item has never showed up in the game profile selection menu. There is a record of the redeem in the Microsoft store on my Win10 computer....but it is not showing as available in game.
Thema:

1. I cannot redeem a game on computer, but it is for computer also. - Similar Threads - cannot redeem game

2. I have a code for a XBOX game, but I cannot redeem it totally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a code for a XBOX game, but I cannot redeem it totally: So I have a code, region blocked, that I want to redeem. I enter it, pass to next screen with the content of the code, then once I want to confirm I get : PUR-GeoRestricted error. While : - I...
  3. I cannot redeem a 2 month subscription for xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a 2 month subscription for xbox game pass: Hello I have recently purchased discord nitro and had received two codes to redeem xbox game pass for 1 month and the other code is for 2 months. When attempting to redeem the 2 month code, I get...
  4. Xbox game rewards, cannot redeem points/access app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game rewards, cannot redeem points/access app: Hi, I am trying to launch the micro rewards app to redeem points, etc. Each time I have tried, it tells me I need to go to settings to set my console’s location, advising me to go to...
  5. Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.: Hello, I am trying to redeem an Xbox Game Pass ultimate code, and I've tried on both Xbox and PC but I keep getting the following error: Change your Microsoft Store regionThe region in which you...
  6. Bought game on sale as a gift and they cannot redeem it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought game on sale as a gift and they cannot redeem it: I purchased Fallout 76 as a gift for a family member and when they received it they were given a "Cannot redeem code, please follow the instructions on the card" We both have Xbox One's and I had...
  7. Cannot Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code.: Hello, I was gifted a Discord Xbox game pass code by a friend. When redeeming it, it always says that I have to enter a paypal or credit card while i do not have/do not want to. I need help...
  8. Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro: Every time I try to redeem my code at https://redeem.microsoft.com/ I get an error telling me to check the instructions that came with my code, when I'm FOLLOWING the instructions that came with...
  9. Bought a game, cannot redeem it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, cannot redeem it: Hi everyone, I bought a Lego game from the Dutch Microsoft Store today. After I finished my payment, it told me to select "buy" again on the product page to redeem my game. However, everytime I...
  10. Game bought in store (code redeem) shown in MS Profile but not XBox Profile / cannot go...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bought in store (code redeem) shown in MS Profile but not XBox Profile / cannot go...: Hello, I hope I can get some help here, after desperately trying to find help on support pages. I bought Gears 5 (redeemed a code). It runs fine but I cannot go online. The game always runs in...