I cannot redeem a 2 month subscription for xbox game pass

Discus and support I cannot redeem a 2 month subscription for xbox game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have recently purchased discord nitro and had received two codes to redeem xbox game pass for 1 month and the other code is for 2 months. When... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mattmcgoo, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Mattmcgoo
    Mattmcgoo Guest

Hello I have recently purchased discord nitro and had received two codes to redeem xbox game pass for 1 month and the other code is for 2 months. When attempting to redeem the 2 month code, I get greeted with this:

I cannot redeem a 2 month subscription for xbox game pass [​IMG]

I have tried redeeming the code on the xbox site, xbox app and the Microsoft store on windows 10. When attempting to click on the "get game pass" button on the xbox app for windows, I also get greeted with this:

I cannot redeem a 2 month subscription for xbox game pass [​IMG]

I have tried repairing and resetting the xbox app through windows settings but nothing worked. I also tried deleting and reinstalling all the xbox apps on my PC and still nothing worked. I have restarted my pc multiple times and nothing. I also went into my folders and deleted the cache and accounts folders for the xbox app. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

:)

Mattmcgoo, Jan 12, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Have you previously used game pass? Those codes will only work for new subscribers.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Como transformo mi suscripsion Xbox game pass core A Xbox game pass ultimate ?

Hi there GrosserWorm0, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

To upgrade a Game Pass Core subscription to Game Pass Ultimate, simply purchase or redeem a Game Pass Ultimate subscription, and the upgrade will be done automatically.

Just keep in mind that if you have an active Game Pass Core subscription on your account and you purchase/redeem Game Pass Ultimate, your Game Pass Core will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion rate of 3:2. This means that for every 3 months of Core, you will receive 2 months of Ultimate.

For example, if you have 3 months of Game Pass Core and you purchase 1 month of Game Pass Ultimate, you will have a total of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate (2 months due to the conversion + the month you purchased/redeemed to initiate the conversion).

You can find this information through the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq

[​IMG]

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. DopeyStoner Win User

Do digital codes expire?

I just redeemed my Microsoft points on a 12 month subscription for Xbox gold, when I tried to redeem the code it told my that it will convert it into 4 months of Xbox game pass, I don't want game pass I want gold, do I have to wait for my game pass to
    expire before I can redeem my code for 12 months of gold
  5. MASTER BOSS 077 Win User

Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate

When renewing an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription it converts the three months xbox live to 1 month xbox live. You can wait untill the subscription has fully ended to redeem three months of xbox live. I recommend buying many months or a year of xbox
    live then buying one month of game pass ultimate it will change the whole subscription to xbox game pass ultimate. This can only go up to 36 months
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

If I were to buy 4 separate 3 month subscriptions to game pass ultimate at the same time, could I apply each one after the previous 3 month subscription expires? I didn't know if the codes would expire.
    As far as I am aware (I don't know for 100% certain), you can apply all 4 at the same time and they will stack up, thus giving you the 1 year, as you can have up to 3 years worth of Game Pass active. So, for example, I had 2 months of Game Pass left on my account when I recently bought my Series X with All Access which comes with 2 years of Game Pass included....so now my GP expires 2 months after the All Access version expires ie end of July 2023 instead of end of May 2023

From the Terms for the console version:

"Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate per account at a time"

Also in the FAQs:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help...age-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq

Personally, I was redeeming Rewards points for GPU and regularly redeemed even when I had a month or 2 months left and never encountered an issue.
Thema:

1. I cannot redeem a 2 month subscription for xbox game pass - Similar Threads - cannot redeem month

2. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  3. Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro: Every time I try to redeem my code at https://redeem.microsoft.com/ I get an error telling me to check the instructions that came with my code, when I'm FOLLOWING the instructions that came with...
  4. Bought 3 12 month cards and cannot redeem the 3rd.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 3 12 month cards and cannot redeem the 3rd.: Bought 3 12 month cards of Xbox Gold today. After I redeemed the 2nd one, it asked me for reoccurring payments for a free month, and I naturally said yes. Then tried submitting the 3rd card and it...
  5. Cannot redeem 12 month Xbox Live card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem 12 month Xbox Live card: XBOS-3014 00567165-318e-44d1-b42e-8b21a80a0146 e70a47fc-001b-4339-908d-2ec6c7fd14f5
  6. Xbox Live 12 month subscription voucher - cannot get it loaded via Redeem Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live 12 month subscription voucher - cannot get it loaded via Redeem Code: Purchased an Xbox 12 Month live voucher and it does not want to add. Getting an error code XBOS-3014 3d121631-e9cd-489d-bf8a-7bb700bfc30a 7e2618b3-8aa7-48c6-bd69-025cf0afcd99
  7. Cannot redeem xbox live 24 month code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem xbox live 24 month code.: I tried on my xbox one console and on the xbox website and was told there was an error with redeeming the code. On the website, I was given the error code XBOS3008...
  8. Cannot redeem 3 month gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem 3 month gold code: I cannot use my 3 month gold code for xbox live. keep getting errors over and over again. XBOS-3013 35b4794c-64f0-4e23-9259-325bab220022 c74a9e7c-41f7-4183-aee6-4a4574d6cec3
  9. Cannot redeem Xbox Live 12-month tokens

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem Xbox Live 12-month tokens: I tried redeeming a 12-month subscription token and received the following error code that was not recognized by the error code tool: Xbos-0x80182300 2016/11/29 - 00:53:50 UTC Not sure where...
  10. Bought a redeem code for 12 month gold cannot use because of payment option?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a redeem code for 12 month gold cannot use because of payment option?: Hello people I just baught a 1 year xbox live gold membership code from a website which my friends have bought off a website cdkeys.com and have seen that the code works etc... but after I entered...