I cannot purchase a game. I live in Costa Rica

Discus and support I cannot purchase a game. I live in Costa Rica in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I moved here to Costa Rica from Canada 3 years ago and I god a Debit card here. Costa Rica is not one of the listed locations on Xbox One. Here in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DamianDudek_14, Jul 9, 2020.

1. I cannot purchase a game. I live in Costa Rica

So I moved here to Costa Rica from Canada 3 years ago and I god a Debit card here. Costa Rica is not one of the listed locations on Xbox One. Here in Costa Rica, we do not have proper addresses and Postal/Zip codes do not exist here. I cannot put my card
    info into the Xbox. Can someone please help me???

:)

DamianDudek_14, Jul 9, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. DangerDream4590 Win User

Error: XBOS1005

The code was purchased on United States but I live in Costa Rica, what can I do?
  3. Miss Kleo Win User

No logro jugar online

Hey Blunter, I also notice you say you're located in Costa Rica, this is the reason you're having trouble purchasing Xbox LIVE, as Costa Rica is not a
    supported LIVE region. For now I'm afraid you won't be able to participate in some of the programs chiko has mentioned.
  4. Mac Guy SPS Win User

Digital Game Keeps Downloading Corrupted

So hello guys I'm new in this, but one thing I know is that Xbox live no matter if you are in Costa Rica and make an account from the states live will still recognize that you are in costa rica because of IP address identification. So I recommend getting
    a laptop activate sharing internet by wire and connect to the internet by a vpn
  5. Parraman-305A03F1-4C Win User

Xbox Video is not letting me rent or buy movies

I understand. I was suspecting that Costa Rica is not a supported country because is not on the list.

Well, i believe i will need to wait for my return or hope that Costa Rica will be added to the list of supported countries.
  6. Burnack Win User

Marketplace Forza Horizon Disc Unreadable Error

I think game are region in coded and if it was bought in Canada it won't work in Costa Rica
Thema:

I cannot purchase a game. I live in Costa Rica

1. I cannot purchase a game. I live in Costa Rica - Similar Threads - cannot purchase game

2. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  3. I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...: I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing a 12 month card at Best Buy I sent all card information to my email address. Please help. I spent over an hour yesterday with a representative and...
  4. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  5. I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game: So I purchased a hard copy of MW3 and after the fact, purchased from the microsoft store on my console (Xbox Series X) the Vault Edition. It installed, and I can see it in my game files on my...
  6. I cannot purchase a "add-on" for a game because the store is bugged saying I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot purchase a "add-on" for a game because the store is bugged saying I already own it...: Hello, I attempted to buy a DLC for a game (farming simulator 22 to be specific) and I was unable to do so because the store thinks I already own the DLC. I never bought the DLC and I checked my...
  7. Cannot Install Newly Purchased Game on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install Newly Purchased Game on PC: Hello, I recently purchased Assassin's Creed Odyssey for Windows 10/11 for a discounted price on the webstore at this link:...
  8. New Xbox Experience showing ads for games that cannot be purchased

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Experience showing ads for games that cannot be purchased: Console just updated to the new user experience and one of the MANY rows of ads was for Comic worlds. The five games shown were Marvel Ultimate Alliance (no longer for sale, Marvel Ultimate...
  9. Cannot download game after purchasing from Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download game after purchasing from Xbox store: Bought Tomb Raider: definitive addition and cannot download it at all. When I go to manage the game all I get is: check back in a bit. We’re having trouble getting your stuff right now. Tried...
  10. Purchased a game using my account; my son cannot see it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a game using my account; my son cannot see it.: Hello, I have purchased Forza Horizon 5 while I was logged in with my credentials to the Microsoft Store. It was working fine for some months but recently my son cannot open the game. I log in...