I cannot purcahse a design lab controller because the site says i don't have an email

Discus and support I cannot purcahse a design lab controller because the site says i don't have an email in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get this error when trying to login on xboxdesignlabs.xbox.com "Your Microsoft account doesn't contain an email address. Please update your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoelSyndergaard, Dec 16, 2022.

1. I cannot purcahse a design lab controller because the site says i don't have an email

I get this error when trying to login on xboxdesignlabs.xbox.com

"Your Microsoft account doesn't contain an email address. Please update your Microsoft account and try signing in again."

:)

JoelSyndergaard, Dec 16, 2022
  2. Lavenia A. Win User

I cannot purcahse a design lab controller because the site says i don't have an email

Hi JoelSyndergaard,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us.

Based on your description, you're having trouble logging to your Xbox design lab account as you encounter an error which saying that your account doesn't contain an email. Let us work on this together as a team. I'll be asking few questions to know more why you have encountered this error.

May I know how do you sign into your Microsoft account?

Do you use your Skype name or your phone number? Perhaps it's time for you to associate an email account on your MSA.

Do you mind checking if you have issues signing in to your MSA?

Kindly go to this link: Microsoft account | Your profile then sign in to your Microsoft account. On the account info category click on Sign-in preferences and make sure that your email address is added.

Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  3. Lavenia A. Win User

Hi JoelSyndergaard,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread going forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Lavenia
  4. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Email address for Microsoft repairs/ returns

6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Disconnessione controller [Translate] Disconnect Controller

Hello
    albagaga93
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I understand that you're having disconnecting issues with you Design Labs controller.

It sounds like you've already tried some of the trouble shooting steps that I was going to suggest.

The fact that only your Design Labs controller is having issues and not your other controllers rules out the possibility

of it being a wireless interference problem. Here are a couple of links that should help:

Design Labs FAQ

Xbox Design Lab and Xbox Design Lab controller help

If you continue to have issues with the DL controller I would suggest setting up a repair order if it's still under warranty.

It will take a little while because the fact that it is a custom Design Labs controller like you mentioned, so the sooner you send it off,

the better.

I hope this helped! Good luck and happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums
Thema:

1. I cannot purcahse a design lab controller because the site says i don't have an email - Similar Threads - cannot purcahse design

2. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  3. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  4. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  5. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  6. Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.: My Xbox one has suddenly stopped working. it just loads to a grey screen and then shows me the option to troubleshoot. I have tried every method and it is still not working or even factory...
  7. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  8. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  9. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  10. Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.: When I am in a party I am instantly in game chat and whenever I press go to party chat it keeps me in game chat. 9ef27869-43fb-4fef-8ccf-f69b9e4d29fb