I cannot play with friends on crossplay zoo tycoon ultimate

Discus and support I cannot play with friends on crossplay zoo tycoon ultimate in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi! I have played before zoo tycoon multi-player on xbox, and everything worked well Now i want to play with friends, they play on pc and i play on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alex Darkmatter, Mar 15, 2023.

1. I cannot play with friends on crossplay zoo tycoon ultimate

Hi!

I have played before zoo tycoon multi-player on xbox, and everything worked well

Now i want to play with friends, they play on pc and i play on xbox but i can't join with them and my friends can't join with me

We are already friends on xbox and we can play other games without any problems

I'm a bit stressed, please help me

:)

Alex Darkmatter, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Alex!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Let's see what we can do about this matter here.

Just to confirm, are you able to cross-play with your friends playing on PC with other Xbox games? What just happened when you try to cross-play with Zoo Tycoon game?

Please make sure to check your privacy settings to allow cross-platform gaming. Check your guide here https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/....

Please also ask your friends to check their accounts.
  3. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Do I NEED to have an xbox?

4. brandiesel1 Win User

Do you consider the X a new generation?

5. tohellnbak Win User

HELP

ZOO Tycoon... you cannot go wrong with that one
  6. Smwutches Win User

Do I NEED to have an xbox?

Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Edition is available for PC. You wouldn't need a console.
Thema:

1. I cannot play with friends on crossplay zoo tycoon ultimate - Similar Threads - cannot play friends

2. I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends: I have read multiple tutorials, and as per microsoft you have changed the GUI for family safety. There is no "content restriction" site anymore on family safety. This is where It was recommended...
  3. How come I can join a party with a friend in Scotland but I cannot play any games with them...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I can join a party with a friend in Scotland but I cannot play any games with them...: Trying to play a game with a friend overseas but all I can do is join party but on diablo 3 I get an error cannot join party what's the deal with this? ed2d330b-c54e-44e9-9961-d4933f452dfa
  4. Cannot see friend list on Madden 2023 to play someone online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot see friend list on Madden 2023 to play someone online: My son has X Box X, and I have X Box One. I purchased the same Madden 2023 digital game on both systems for us to be able to play each other when he is at his moms. We can join parties with each...
  5. Me and my friend are gamesharing and we cannot play ANY games together on gamepass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and my friend are gamesharing and we cannot play ANY games together on gamepass.: also bought him a game which he downloaded and we couldnt play that game either, whats going on??? 7c451a7f-840b-4e80-b8a6-91adb9bdeaf3
  6. Cannot play with a friend online in F12021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play with a friend online in F12021: Hello. I bought the formula 1 2021 version on xbox series s, but I cannot play with my friend which have xbox one s . I mean, we wanted to play co-op career, but while joining the session, it says...
  7. Friend Cannot Play A Game He Owns Because of Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend Cannot Play A Game He Owns Because of Game Pass: My buddy just bought Rainbow Six Siege on Xbox and everytime he opens it , it says he needs game pass to play; even though he paid for it. Removing and adding account, and hard reset did not work...
  8. Friend cannot play minecraft multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friend cannot play minecraft multiplayer.: Hello, my friend cannot play multiplayer Minecraft and we have looked up this problem but for some reason when we try to access her Privacy and Online safety, it directs her to this link:...
  9. Cannot play with a friend online inF12021

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play with a friend online inF12021: Hello. I bought the formula 1 2021 version, but I cannot play with my friend. I mean, we wanted to play co-op career, but while joining the session, it says that you must be signed in to xbox...
  10. I bought a gift for a friend in another country and they cannot play it and I cannot refund it

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift for a friend in another country and they cannot play it and I cannot refund it: This is extremely important, I purchased an expensive game, (Forza Horizon 4 and the Fortune Island DLC) and I have come to learn that they cannot play the game at all because of a problem with...