I cannot play the game I redeemed

Discus and support I cannot play the game I redeemed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings, I have redeemed Minecraft Dungeons about 2 years ago and today I felt like playing it again, but for some reason in the Microsoft store it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Evilo123xl, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Evilo123xl
    Evilo123xl Guest

Greetings, I have redeemed Minecraft Dungeons about 2 years ago and today I felt like playing it again, but for some reason in the Microsoft store it's only telling me that I'm gonna be able to play it with the gamepass.

I use the same account looking for the order and they're both the same and I cannot find any reason it wouldn't work.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

[mod removed - personal information]

:)

Evilo123xl, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Evilo123xl Win User

It's on Pc on the Microsoft store since I remember it worked back then when I played it the first time
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.

My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Evilo123xl

Where are you trying to play Minecraft dungeons?

On PC or Xbox?
  5. Smwutches Win User

The version you posted in your image was for the console. If you previously had PC Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate, you would have been playing it through that. Otherwise, you would need to purchase it for the PC in order to play it. That game is not a Play Anywhere title.
  6. mdeng35 Win User

I cannot play games that I redeemed with a code.

Licenses for the games go with the account/profile that they were either purchased on or the account/profile that the code was entered into. If they were purchased digitally.

So you would want to make sure that you are signed in with the account that you purchased or put the code for the game in on.
    I am 100% sure I am on the correct account, there was zero accounts on my old S at the time of redeeming each codes
Thema:

1. I cannot play the game I redeemed - Similar Threads - cannot play game

2. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  3. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  4. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  5. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  6. I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely: Hello, I am a new game pass member, I wanted to play Dishonored game series but I strictly cannot play the game as it is stuck in an infinite loading screen. Never have experienced such problem...
  7. XBOX GAME PASS NOT WORKING. PLAY BUTTON IS GREYED OUT, CANNOT CLOUD GAME.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS NOT WORKING. PLAY BUTTON IS GREYED OUT, CANNOT CLOUD GAME.: [img] I have been trying to get into a game for about 1 hour but the start game button stays gray, switched browsers multiple times, signed in and out of the account multiple times, Disabled all...
  8. Cannot play any games on my system

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play any games on my system: Can anyone help me so my Xbox just did a factory reset for some damn reason and now I literally cannot play any of my games every time I go to play a game is says I don't have it and need to go to...
  9. 0x80048869, 0x80860010, and 0x80070008. I cannot play the games on the Xbox app, I cannot...

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80048869, 0x80860010, and 0x80070008. I cannot play the games on the Xbox app, I cannot...: As I said above, everything microsoft related is broke. Steam works great, as does epic and EA. I have gotten a variety of warnings, such as too many requests, not enough memory resources, and...
  10. Why does my Xbox One S, cannot read/play game discs. But it can play DVDs / blu-rays no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One S, cannot read/play game discs. But it can play DVDs / blu-rays no...: It can play DVDs with no problem, but cannot read brandnew game disks, that have taken straight out of the box? I do not know if it matters, but my Xbox One S is a Minecraft edition. I'm just...