I cannot play call of duty Black ops cold war i payed for it and download on to my Xbox but...

Discus and support I cannot play call of duty Black ops cold war i payed for it and download on to my Xbox but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having problems with a game playing e50fcbe5-00dd-4c99-8cca-c86052b69a91 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LEENEWTON1184, Dec 8, 2020.

1. I cannot play call of duty Black ops cold war i payed for it and download on to my Xbox but...

I am having problems with a game playing

:)

LEENEWTON1184, Dec 8, 2020
  2. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  3. Francia J. Win User

I have no Content packs for Black Ops Cold War

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Sine this is a physical disc game, simply search the content packs directly on Microsoft Store. Here you go:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 4
  4. Francia J. Win User

How come when I open call of duty black ops coldwar a pop up appears saying purchase game then another pop up appears saying game already installed but still wont let me play mind you I own this game.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

5. Francia J. Win User

Anyone else having issues play COD Cold War?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

"Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon."

Make sure that these packs are installed:

6. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

Thema:

I cannot play call of duty Black ops cold war i payed for it and download on to my Xbox but...

1. I cannot play call of duty Black ops cold war i payed for it and download on to my Xbox but... - Similar Threads - cannot play call

2. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  3. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  4. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  5. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  6. I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...: I think I'm stuck in some kind of sign-in limbo where I'm logged in enough to play game like Sea of Thieves (which requires you to be signed in), but not when it comes to the Xbox social options....
  7. I am facing an issue in call of duty modern warfare ii Multiplayer mode where I cannot play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am facing an issue in call of duty modern warfare ii Multiplayer mode where I cannot play...: I recently purchased COD MW2 the full game on Steam platform and I am facing an issue in Multiplayer mode where I cannot play certain modes such as: Raid, Co-Op and Invasion or any big map mod,...
  8. I Have the CD for Call of Duty Modern Warfare, and Cannot Play Campaign and Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Have the CD for Call of Duty Modern Warfare, and Cannot Play Campaign and Multiplayer: I cannot play Campaign and Multiplayer. It keeps asking me to buy it. I have tried a lot. Does anyone have any solutions. I've uninstaller, and reinstalled multiple times.
  9. Cannot play Call of Duty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Call of Duty: So i bought the new series X console an had the absolute hardest time trying to upgrade my Call of Duty to the the optimized version. After uninstalling twice then rebuying the 10 dollar upgrade I...
  10. Cannot play call of duty aw on 2 consoles on same network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play call of duty aw on 2 consoles on same network: Well as the title says. I have 2 xbox 1 consoles in the same house on the same network. Here is the thing. If both consoles are playing independent of each other then there is no lag and...