I cannot open Xbox support website

Discus and support I cannot open Xbox support website in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Tried on 2 different browsers. Cannot open the Xbox support site. 88d65d7d-03e9-4a72-9fc2-b0b9a8ccce5c Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Daniël van Zyl, Nov 5, 2022.

1. I cannot open Xbox support website

Tried on 2 different browsers. Cannot open the Xbox support site.

:)

Daniël van Zyl, Nov 5, 2022
  2. wwfe Win User

I found that the switch key of the second generation elite handle configuration cannot be customized.

This website cannot open, probably because I come from China
  3. AAA111wa Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War DLC

I cannot seem to contact them as their number sends me to their website and the website no longer supports live chat.
  4. OkayEA Win User

Error 0x87c40011

I get this error code whenever I open the Achievements app on my xbox one. I also cannot access the achievements page of the website. This issue started for me just last night.
  5. cheems122 Win User

How do I change my Privacy and online safety options

No you dont get it.

For some reason I cannot even open the website to change my settings.

Even on an adult account
  6. Big Nem 73 Win User

I don’t know what I need to do to claim my 2 free months of peacock with the gamepass

Hi. I read your comment and it still doesn't help. The Peacock website is asking me to redeem a code from my Xbox Games Pass. I never received a code. I just got the QR code to open the website. So I cannot redeem something that I don't have.
Thema:

I cannot open Xbox support website

1. I cannot open Xbox support website - Similar Threads - cannot open support

2. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  3. Cannot open MS Rewards App, error message 'Update Your Console's location'

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot open MS Rewards App, error message 'Update Your Console's location': As of today, I cannot load the MS Rewards app. It instead displays the error message. 'Update your console's location Go to System > Settings > System > Language & Location to match it to your...
  4. I cannot open an xbox elite 2 controller repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot open an xbox elite 2 controller repair order: Hi all. My xbox elite 2 controller has a bumper issue, and I concluded that it needs to be sent in for repair. I'm trying to get a repair order setup, but when i select my address and click...
  5. roblox cannot be opened

in XBoX on Windows
    roblox cannot be opened: i dont like the **** error ,roblox error say the application enocuntered an unrecoverable error,and microsoft store roblox is so bad 8aa14225-574a-4f1c-ac90-a15961cdb0ca
  6. Why cannot I not open solitaire collection

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cannot I not open solitaire collection: Why cannot I not open solitaire collection since latest update on iPad with iOS 12.5.7 c30940ba-8edc-4058-872b-7e971d7b89a0
  7. I recently bought xbox game pass and it expired and now I cannot open minecraft because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought xbox game pass and it expired and now I cannot open minecraft because I...: Hello, I bought minecraft xbox 1 edition a couple years ago, and was given a new version of minecraft because of that. Now I recently bought the xbox game pass and cancelled it, and now it is...
  8. Installed games not showing in library anymore and cannot be opened through start menu...

in XboX Insiders
    Installed games not showing in library anymore and cannot be opened through start menu...: -Xbox app had a problem and after reinstalling gaming service I can't see my installed games -If I search the store for the game it says "install" instead of "play" -The correct installation...
  9. Xbox error "windows cannot access the specified device Error while trying to open games"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox error "windows cannot access the specified device Error while trying to open games": Hello sir, i can't play games at xbox windows and get notification error : Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the...
  10. Cannot open Options on Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot open Options on Forza Horizon 5: Hello, I am still waiting for your response, in re Horizon 5 on an Xbox one.. I cannot open my settings/accessibility feature, at all. This is despite watching many videos and reading about...