I cannot open Minecraft Bedrock. "This app can't open, Check the Windows Store for more...

Discus and support I cannot open Minecraft Bedrock. "This app can't open, Check the Windows Store for more... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to open it for days but I can't open it. [img] 01272dc8-ce5d-4ce2-a8a5-d73884017e90 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cashlyn Venice Florentino, Dec 21, 2022.

1. I cannot open Minecraft Bedrock. "This app can't open, Check the Windows Store for more...

I've been trying to open it for days but I can't open it.

I cannot open Minecraft Bedrock. "This app can't open, Check the Windows Store for more... [​IMG]

:)

Cashlyn Venice Florentino, Dec 21, 2022
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Minecraft Java and Bedrock Microsoft Store Download Frozen at 78.62 MB

Hello, my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

Hello, of course I can help you by sharing the following information with you at this time.

Problem 1: Windows Update does not show updates

This problem may be caused by a problem with the Windows Update service. To fix it, you can try the following steps:

Restart the Windows Update service. Open Service Manager. Look for the "Windows Update" service. Right-click the service and select "Restart."

Run the Windows Update troubleshooter. Open the Settings app. Select "Update & Security." Select "Troubleshoot." Click "Windows Update," and then click "Run the troubleshooter."

Uninstall and reinstall Windows updates. Open the Settings app. Select "Update & Security." Select "Windows Update." Click "View update history." Select the updates you want to uninstall. Click "Uninstall." Once you have uninstalled the updates, restart your PC. Then try installing the updates again.

Problem 2: Minecraft Bedrock not installing

This issue may be caused by an issue with the Microsoft Store app or the Minecraft Bedrock game. To fix it, you can try the following steps:

Restart the Microsoft Store app. Open Task Manager. Search for the "Microsoft Store" app. Right-click the app and select "Restart."
    Reset the Microsoft Store app. Open the Settings app. Select "Applications." Select "Microsoft Store." Select "Advanced Options." Click "Reset."

Fix Minecraft Bedrock game. Open the Settings app. Select "Games." Select "Library." Search Minecraft Bedrock. Right-click Minecraft Bedrock and select "Properties."

Select the "Local Files" tab. Click the "Repair" button.
    Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft Bedrock game. Open the Settings app. Select "Games." Select "Library." Search Minecraft Bedrock. Right-click Minecraft Bedrock and select "Uninstall."

Once you have uninstalled the game, restart your PC. Then try installing the game again.
    Additional solutions

If you have tried all the steps above and are still having problems, you can try the following steps:

Activate compatibility mode. Open the Microsoft Store app. Search Minecraft Bedrock. Right-click Minecraft Bedrock and select "Properties." Select the "Compatibility" tab.

Check the "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" box. Select a previous version of Windows. Click the "Apply" button and then click the "OK" button.

Disable Windows Firewall. Open Windows Defender Firewall. Click "Activation and administration." Click "Temporarily disable Windows Defender firewall." Select "Private network" and "Public network." Click the "OK" button.

Disable antivirus. If you have an antivirus installed, temporarily disable it.

I hope this information is useful to you, if so, let me know.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I cannot open Minecraft Bedrock. "This app can't open, Check the Windows Store for more info about Minecraft." Please help!

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Do you have the game from game pass or you purchased the game? We need to validate your license for the game first.

If you were able to obtain the game through game pass kindly check if it’s still active. Sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/services. Once confirmed sign out both on Microsoft Store app as well as Xbox App and then quit and re-launch the apps before launching the game Minecraft.

If you purchased the game sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the game order from there stated as “completed”
  4. CathyAbernathy Win User

ever since I did System Restore, can't access Solitaire Collection

sorry - should have added: I have Version 6.3 (Build 9600) of Windows 8.1. The error message I keep getting from the app says "this app can't open. Check the Windows Store for more information." The Store keeps saying the app is already installed.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Where is my Minecraft?

May I know what happens exactly when you try to download Minecraft bedrock inside the launcher?

In the meantime try and double check this

First uninstall the current minecraft launcher.

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update
    Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account
    install minecraft launcher using the Xbox app and try again
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Minecraft bedrock telling me to unlock full game even though that I already bought it after getting new computer

Hello, Noah. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your concern today.

Please try the potential solution I’m going to share below:

Step 1. Sign out from the account that owns the game on the Minecraft launcher, the Microsoft store, and the Xbox app.

Step 2. Reset and repair the Microsoft Store and the Minecraft launcher:

-For the Microsoft store, press the Windows key + R > in the dialog box type wsreset.exe
    Wait until the Microsoft store is open.

-For the Minecraft launcher, press the Windows key + I > Apps > Installed Apps > click the app and click advanced options (on Windows 11, click on more) > click reset and repair.

Step 3. Sign in with the account that owns Minecraft on the Microsoft Store, the Xbox app, finally, on the Minecraft launcher.
    Try playing Minecraft bedrock edition.
Thema:

I cannot open Minecraft Bedrock. "This app can't open, Check the Windows Store for more...

1. I cannot open Minecraft Bedrock. "This app can't open, Check the Windows Store for more... - Similar Threads - cannot open Minecraft

2. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  3. I recently bought xbox game pass and it expired and now I cannot open minecraft because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought xbox game pass and it expired and now I cannot open minecraft because I...: Hello, I bought minecraft xbox 1 edition a couple years ago, and was given a new version of minecraft because of that. Now I recently bought the xbox game pass and cancelled it, and now it is...
  4. Bought a New World (Huge TNT) on Minecraft using coins - now cannot open as it says it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a New World (Huge TNT) on Minecraft using coins - now cannot open as it says it's...: We have Minecraft on the nintendo switch, My son bought a new world called "Huge TNT".... it has taken his coins (now from 1710 to 0) and the world can't open without having to re-purchase. I've...
  5. Minecraft launcher won’t open “This app can’t open- this app can’t open because it cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher won’t open “This app can’t open- this app can’t open because it cannot...: so one day i wanted to open my minecraft launcher to play minecraft but a message popped up saying it cannot be found and that the storage device is missing or disconnected. now i have deleted...
  6. For the 3rd time this year, I cannot open minecraft, it instead it opens gaming services...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For the 3rd time this year, I cannot open minecraft, it instead it opens gaming services...: Other games open fine, the xbox app and gaming services are installed right. This is a joke, might cancel my game pass soon in protest. 6efefdfe-27ff-489a-a065-4f56215bbe70
  7. Cannot open Minecraft Dungeons.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot open Minecraft Dungeons.: I bought Minecraft Dungeons via the Minecraft Launcher, upon installing I cannot open the game as it says "Minecraft Dungeons is not currently available in your account". After closing and opening...
  8. Cannot open Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot open Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection: Hi Everyone, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection yesterday, I downloaded it via Microsoft Store, and I can see it created an icon on my windows 10 laptop. However, when I...
  9. I cannot leave the Minecraft open beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot leave the Minecraft open beta: I cannot leave the Minecraft open beta. This is a problem as I have a realm and server to attend to. Please help. I have already tried pressing unenroll and done in the Xbox insider hub and I...
  10. Cannot open Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot open Minecraft: For some reason I can not open my Minecraft since the latest update. if anyone can help me please reply. 07b58731-836e-4489-9102-ccf9030bdabd