I cannot migrate my Minecraft account, can I just make a new one, or will my copy be broken?
Discus and support I cannot migrate my Minecraft account, can I just make a new one, or will my copy be broken? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I do not know a lot of technical things, so if this sounds silly, I am sorry. I cannot migrate my Minecraft account since the email I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by samanthapatterson1, Nov 11, 2021.
Thema:
I cannot migrate my Minecraft account, can I just make a new one, or will my copy be broken?
Loading...
-
I cannot migrate my Minecraft account, can I just make a new one, or will my copy be broken? - Similar Threads - cannot migrate Minecraft
-
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from... -
(Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed
in XboX Insiders(Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different... -
Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.
in XboX InsidersConsole games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and... -
Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersCannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no... -
Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential
in XboX InsidersBought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914... -
I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have...
in XBoX Games and AppsI cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have...: (Note: This is about the Java Edition of Minecraft.) I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have the cape as proof. I have checked my internet and... -
Cannot play in my Mojang account after migration to Microsoft
in XBoX AccessibilityCannot play in my Mojang account after migration to Microsoft: I migrated my Mojang accout a few months ago to my Microsoft account and didn`t bother to try if it worked properly. A few days ago I tried to play minecraft and after I log in my Microsoft... -
Cannot Access Minecraft game after Migration
in XBoX AccessibilityCannot Access Minecraft game after Migration: I created a new Microsoft account using the same email my Mojang account was connected to. I see both accounts in the Java launcher with the Mojang account grayed out. When I select Minecraft Java...