I cannot log into my minecraft account and Microsoft has been zero help, worst customer...

Discus and support I cannot log into my minecraft account and Microsoft has been zero help, worst customer... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have had a minecraft account for 10+ years registered under X email. Mojang migrated to microsoft and I continued to log in with X email. A few... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Amy1010864, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Amy1010864
    Amy1010864 Guest

I cannot log into my minecraft account and Microsoft has been zero help, worst customer...

I have had a minecraft account for 10+ years registered under X email.

Mojang migrated to microsoft and I continued to log in with X email.

A few months I bought a second alt account and it asked me to make a microsoft account so I did and I used X email.

Now when I log in with X email, it will only let me log in as the alt account and It will not let me log into my original real account.

I have contacted mojang several times who say it is a microsoft issue, microsoft have actually been worse help line I ever experienced in my life. I've looked on reddit and there's nothing helpful on reddit.

:)

Amy1010864, Jan 9, 2023
  2. Amy1010864 Win User

I cannot log into my minecraft account and Microsoft has been zero help, worst customer service ever.

Which option is the chat option?

I only have either automated robot response which is no help or ask a gamer in the community, which they said they couldn't help me.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

I cannot log into my minecraft account and Microsoft has been zero help, worst customer service ever.

Thanks for letting me know and sorry you had trouble with setting it up. I've seen many people trying to set up a call back and having issues although nothig about that has been mentioned by them yet.

What I can try recommending to you is to look for the Chat option. Try to follow the account/billing path if you can. If you're prompted to set up a call back choose no then ask to be escalated
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Right, what you'll need to do is keep following the robot prompts until you have an option to select that you need more help. Then it will forward you to a fellow gamer via instant chat. There is where you'll need to escalate
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

I'm afraid we can't give specific details but when prompted you should select the option for need more help
  6. Amy1010864 Win User

How do I start an online chat? I have tried 10+ times and I only ever get told "Try one of these:phone calls and chats aren't available for this issue."
Thema:

1. I cannot log into my minecraft account and Microsoft has been zero help, worst customer... - Similar Threads - cannot log minecraft

2. Cannot log into minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into minecraft account: Since microsoft has to be annoying with the customer support and I cannot find an email to send this to, so looks like I have to ask here. I have had issues getting access to my microsoft account...
  3. I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...: It seems like my Microsoft account is connected to my old ps4 on Minecraft and the ps4 has been lost, so we replaced it and now that we have a ps5 it seems like we cont log into our Minecraft...
  4. I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have...: (Note: This is about the Java Edition of Minecraft.) I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have the cape as proof. I have checked my internet and...
  5. How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...: I have all the answers to my security questions but it will not allow me to reset any password. I don't want to lose my Minecraft account. 9585a127-6e58-447d-b67f-9c8f1d161633
  6. cannot log into minecraft microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot log into minecraft microsoft account: hi everyone, when i try to log into my vanilla minecraft launcher i get the following error code: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA)...
  7. Cannot log into Minecraft - fake chinese email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into Minecraft - fake chinese email: [img] [img] My kids are unable to log into minecraft through the launcher. It will not allow me to change the email that is presented in the images. Steps I have taken: 1. I have ran...
  8. Cannot log back into Minecraft Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log back into Minecraft Switch: Hi, I have got Minecraft on two different switches, and have at least 3 users for my family members. At some point, one uer got logged out on one of the switches, and I cannot go back in on that...
  9. I cannot log in or out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log in or out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft.: Pretty much, when I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4 and I put in the code, it says "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously...
  10. I cannot log in on Minecraft PE

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log in on Minecraft PE: [img] It just stays blank 9c5a871c-c075-419c-b509-b01a9467c263