I cannot log into ea with my original email. I made a new one so I could play battlefield...

Discus and support I cannot log into ea with my original email. I made a new one so I could play battlefield... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a new xbox . Setup using my original email. When I go to Battlefield I cannot login. I made a new email and user name. I played a while with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VMAXZILE, Jan 5, 2023.

1. VMAXZILE
    VMAXZILE Guest

I cannot log into ea with my original email. I made a new one so I could play battlefield...

I bought a new xbox . Setup using my original email. When I go to Battlefield I cannot login.

I made a new email and user name. I played a while with the new email and gamer tag.

Now I have to come here as I cannot login with my new xbox name to play battlefield.

:)

VMAXZILE, Jan 5, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

I cannot log into ea with my original email. I made a new one so I could play battlefield but now my xbox sends me here.

Hi VMAXZILE,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We understand you wanted to signin back to your originak email and gamertag. Just to set your expectations, the Microsoft account is managed by a fully automated server and we don't have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the careful account recovery process is designed to protect you from possible malicious activity. Please allow me to do the best I can to help you recover your account.

You may try the account recovery to access your account back and there are three steps you can do that:

• Reset a forgotten Microsoft account password - Microsoft Support - Since you have already tried this, we recommend that you proceed to the next step. However, if you want to repeat this process, you can check the 3 steps from the article.
    • Login Help Tool - Please make sure you select the correct option from this list and follow the instructions exactly. This has helped many account holders recover their account. We hope this helps you too! Contacting live support is also possible via this tool.
    To be fair, no one in the Microsoft community can remove or change your account information. Your own self will be the help you need.

Greetings

3. Kathy A. Win User

I cannot log into ea with my original email. I made a new one so I could play battlefield but now my xbox sends me here.

Hello VMAXZILE,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. VMAXZILE Win User

Hi, I was in a chat with an ea rep. They told me my email ***Removed PII***@msn.com has been deleted. This is not ideal. I have setup smother email so I can play battlefield but again this is not ideal. I have not been able to login to fifa or battlefield with ***Removed PII***@msn.com. ***Removed PII***

I have cancelled the game pass associated with ***Removed PII***@msn.cois there anyway I can sort this so I can use my original email and gamertag?

Thsnks.

EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.
  5. DrierHornet98 Win User

Battlefield 3/'Player too young' (of age)/Haven't found a solution

Do I have to be logged in on my new ea account to play battlefield?
  6. d3deb2dd-bce4-4d51-9 Win User

I have trouble logging in

Correct, I could not log into my original account, and an option to create a new account with my original email address was made, that is why I believe that my Xbox account was deleted. Yes, I also know the full email address of the different account.
Thema:

1. I cannot log into ea with my original email. I made a new one so I could play battlefield... - Similar Threads - cannot log original

2. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...
  3. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  4. I cannot log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my Microsoft account: I cannot log into my Microsoft account after logging out of a different one 3972fdb7-6a66-4f8a-b1c4-90f1b1429de8
  5. Cannot log into minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into minecraft account: Since microsoft has to be annoying with the customer support and I cannot find an email to send this to, so looks like I have to ask here. I have had issues getting access to my microsoft account...
  6. I Cannot Log in to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Cannot Log in to Microsoft Account: Hi all, I am currently logged in on my Microsoft account to ask this question. I cannot seem to log in to the Microsoft Store app with the same account, nor can I sign in to the Xbox app on my...
  7. I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...: It seems like my Microsoft account is connected to my old ps4 on Minecraft and the ps4 has been lost, so we replaced it and now that we have a ps5 it seems like we cont log into our Minecraft...
  8. I cannot log into Fortnite on anything but my Xbox how can I fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Fortnite on anything but my Xbox how can I fix this?: I’m trying to log into Fortnite on my pc and after I put it my sign in I keep getting a message asking “put in the email you used to create the account”. I’ve tried every email possible and it...
  9. I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have...: (Note: This is about the Java Edition of Minecraft.) I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have the cape as proof. I have checked my internet and...
  10. How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...: I have all the answers to my security questions but it will not allow me to reset any password. I don't want to lose my Minecraft account. 9585a127-6e58-447d-b67f-9c8f1d161633