I cannot log in on My Microsoft account, i'm using My psn profile but i only get THE...

Discus and support I cannot log in on My Microsoft account, i'm using My psn profile but i only get THE... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to conect to My Microsoft account tonolay online on My ps4 but it Marks error on the screen, i only have one profile and one account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LUPITA DURAN, Mar 27, 2023.

1. LUPITA DURAN
    LUPITA DURAN Guest

I cannot log in on My Microsoft account, i'm using My psn profile but i only get THE...

I'm trying to conect to My Microsoft account tonolay online on My ps4 but it Marks error on the screen, i only have one profile and one account

:)

LUPITA DURAN, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

I cannot log in on My Microsoft account, i'm using My psn profile but i only get THE message "oops looks like this account is already conected

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Lupita, if you have access to your Microsoft account you can check the link below if there is any service linked to it.

Microsoft Consent

https://microsoft.com/consent

If you don't see any Sony service on your account, contact Playstation support so they can help you.

Playstation Support

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/
  3. Kairizi Win User

Microsoft won't let me log into my previously linked Microsoft account because I changed my username

I play Minecraft on my PlayStation 4 so that's the console I'm having issues on. I'm not really sure what you mean by third party account as Microsoft only lets you link things to Microsoft approved/partnered things, but it was my Xbox/Microsoft account, I changed the Xbox account's randomly generated username to a new one and that's when I first started getting problems logging into my Microsoft account on the PlayStation but it still let me log back in eventually, then I changed my Xbox username to match my PSN username and now it doesn't let me log in at all.
  4. Brenden Gregoire Win User

Microsoft Account PSN Linking Issues

Yah, I'm having this same issue. I don't think I have ever linked my PSN account to a Microsoft account. Yet, Microsoft states I do. I have scoured everywhere I might be told of which Microsoft account I have linked to my PSN account but, to no avail (Microsoft account access on a PC, my PSN account on my PlayStation device, my PSN account on a PC, Mojang's website.) I even tried that backward fix of changing both passwords. Nothing. I agree that the bare minimum should be to tell us what Microsoft account is currently connected to my PSN account but, we don't get that.
  5. Brenden Gregoire Win User

Microsoft Account PSN Linking Issues

Yah, I'm having this same issue. I don't think I have ever linked my PSN account to a Microsoft account. Yet, Microsoft states I do. I have scoured everywhere I might be told of which Microsoft account I have linked to my PSN account but, to no avail (Microsoft account access on a PC, my PSN account on my PlayStation device, my PSN account on a PC.) I even tried that backward fix of changing both passwords. Nothing. I agree that the bare minimum should be to tell us what Microsoft account is currently connected to my PSN account but, we don't get that.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

PlayStation Minecraft Cannot link to Microsoft Account

Unfortunately, you cannot see which PSN account is using the Microsoft account!

The only thing you can try is to check with PSN if there is any possibility to figure out what PSN account is using the Microsoft account,
Thema:

1. I cannot log in on My Microsoft account, i'm using My psn profile but i only get THE... - Similar Threads - cannot log Microsoft

2. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  3. I cannot log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my Microsoft account: I cannot log into my Microsoft account after logging out of a different one 3972fdb7-6a66-4f8a-b1c4-90f1b1429de8
  4. I Cannot Log in to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Cannot Log in to Microsoft Account: Hi all, I am currently logged in on my Microsoft account to ask this question. I cannot seem to log in to the Microsoft Store app with the same account, nor can I sign in to the Xbox app on my...
  5. I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...: It seems like my Microsoft account is connected to my old ps4 on Minecraft and the ps4 has been lost, so we replaced it and now that we have a ps5 it seems like we cont log into our Minecraft...
  6. cannot log into minecraft microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot log into minecraft microsoft account: hi everyone, when i try to log into my vanilla minecraft launcher i get the following error code: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA)...
  7. Cannot log into minecraft.net official website when I try to log in with Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into minecraft.net official website when I try to log in with Microsoft account.: Hello, I keep getting the following error when trying to log into the official minecraft website with my microsoft account. I already transferred my mojang account over to microsoft. This is the...
  8. I cannot log in or out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log in or out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft.: Pretty much, when I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4 and I put in the code, it says "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously...
  9. Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login: Hi I'm currently trying to login to my sons Xbox profile. But every time I try to login nothing happens. I enter his mail account and a one time pass key is send to his mail. I use this key and...
  10. Cannot log into Microsoft Account on Ps5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Microsoft Account on Ps5: I recently purchased Minecraft Legends and it will not allow me to log into a Microsoft account. I have regular Minecraft on the same console which allows me to log into my account. Why does it...