I cannot install a game in X-Box Application.

Discus and support I cannot install a game in X-Box Application. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to install Age of Empires 4. Game is fully downloaded. However at %100 percent, I get unexpected error 0x80073d0d. I tried; Restarting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlueHawk, Mar 11, 2023.

1. BlueHawk
    BlueHawk Guest

I'm trying to install Age of Empires 4. Game is fully downloaded. However at %100 percent, I get unexpected error 0x80073d0d. I tried;

• Restarting Device
    • Making sure windows is up to date
    • Made sure Xbox is up to date
    • Made sure Gaming Services is up to date
    • Made sure signed in to Xbox and Store with same account
    • Reinstalled Gaming Services trough PowerShell
    No luck. The only thing which may cause problem may be I have chosen drive D to install instead of drive C.

What else can I try ?

:)

BlueHawk, Mar 11, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello BlueHawk,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the desccription, you are having issue installing game through the Xbox app and got an error. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured, we will do anything in our capability to assist you with your concern.

We appreciate for trying the basic troubleshooting steps for issue on downloading game through the Xbox app. We have other steps that you can try. Based on the error code presented, it is caused by corrupted Microsoft Store. We are going to repair or reset the Microsoft Store and perform a full system scan. Here are the steps below:

1. Microsoft Store Reset

• Press the Windows + R key, then type wsreset.exe then press enter.
    • An empty command prompt will open. Let it be for a few seconds and the command line will close automatically (after you have cleared the cache behind the background) and the Microsoft Store will start instead.
    2. Perform a full system scan. This will scan and recover corrupted system files.

• In the Windows search bar, look for Command Prompt and Run as administrator.
    • Copy the command one line at a time below and paste it into the command prompt, and then press enter.

> DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image

> DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image

> /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

> SFC /scannow
    3. Perform a clean boot. A "clean boot" starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Here are the steps:

• Enter the computer as an administrator. If you don't have an administrator account, you can create one.
    • In the Search box in the taskbar, type msconfig and select System Setup from the results list.
    • On the System Configuration Services tab, select Hide all Microsoft services and select Disable All. Select Apply.

[​IMG]

• Then restart the computer.
    For your reference, see: How to perform a clean boot in Windows - Microsoft Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Ahmed RazaIdrisi Win User

cant records screen

what I Have to buy x box separately for pc

I cannot record screen using x box console application built in windows 10
  5. humble hero14 Win User

I can't download games with gold X Box One games in the Microsoft store page

Yes, I've gone to the website to download X Box One games to my library, but I cannot.

To clarify again, I don't have an X Box One console so I cannot install it. The message will say I don't have the required device.

I do have a one year gold membership, pre-paid card.

In the past, games with gold can allow me to add an X Box One game to my library even without an X Box One console. If I purchase an X Box One console, my free games with gold games will be in the library.

Now there is no option online to add the X Box One game to add to the account unless I own a X Box One console.

Hopefully, you can help further. If not, thanks for the reply anyways.
  6. laziestcatevaaa Win User

Can't download purchased content

Outlast is X-Box One and I have installed, on my X-Box One, 360 games/dlcs that she had purchased (on her X-Box).
Thema:

1. I cannot install a game in X-Box Application. - Similar Threads - cannot install game

2. Cannot install large games onto my large HDD, since XBOX App requires 4k cluster size,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install large games onto my large HDD, since XBOX App requires 4k cluster size,...: Hi, A long while ago (many years), I purchased ONE game from the MS store and after running into so much trouble, I never even considered using the MS store ever again for purchasing games. Now...
  3. I cannot install some of the games the error code ox80073cf3 xbox app pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot install some of the games the error code ox80073cf3 xbox app pc: I cannot install some of the games the error code ox80073cf3 [img] c725698f-89b7-4651-adea-57caa7703bc1
  4. I cannot install any games on pc game pass and when I try to install it just says error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot install any games on pc game pass and when I try to install it just says error...: I have already tried antivirus uninstalling, reinstalling game services, and updating my device but nothing works. 10a3f9bd-51f8-411b-9332-8b1e635cac9a
  5. Cannot launch any of the free installed games on Xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch any of the free installed games on Xbox x: Cannot launch any of the free installed games on Xbox x Tired reboot, factory reset, etc 1266069e-56cf-42c3-9ed7-7ba3fff8186a
  6. Cannot install or run gamepass games across 4 different devices.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install or run gamepass games across 4 different devices.: Hi I have an 2 PCs, an Xbox One X, and just today have bought and Xbox Series X. I am having seemingly related problems across all devices. On both the xboxes the Microsoft store app takes a...
  7. Xbox game pass cannot install game on external SSD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass cannot install game on external SSD: The problem started around 1/2 months. I was not able to download games on my external SSD. When I click on my external SSD when choosing drive to install, the window just disappear, and there...
  8. I cannot update/install any games on Xbox PC Application after updating it and Games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot update/install any games on Xbox PC Application after updating it and Games...: To be honest, this is starting to grow VERY frustrating. I cannot understand why on Earth am I not able -in this age- to play a game I BOUGHT WITH MY MONEY because some very weird issue keeps...
  9. xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation: I was attempting to download a game, Wolfenstein: the new order, when my PC crashed, causing me to use a system restore point. after windows was restored I turned on the xbox app to restart the...
  10. Cannot install gaming services. Code: 0x80070490

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install gaming services. Code: 0x80070490: I just got a new laptop, and went to download games from the Xbox app. However, the app will not install. I get a message saying that "there was an error. please try again later." It will...