I cannot hear my friend in Rainbow Six Siege

Discus and support I cannot hear my friend in Rainbow Six Siege in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I cannot hear my friend in Rainbow Six Siege as we can hear each-other in apex, but not Rainbow, both of our mics function only difference is that my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by IloveBapesta, Apr 24, 2023.

1. IloveBapesta
    IloveBapesta Guest

I cannot hear my friend in Rainbow Six Siege as we can hear each-other in apex, but not Rainbow, both of our mics function only difference is that my friend is on ps4.

:)

IloveBapesta, Apr 24, 2023
  2. DaleSmith2075 Win User

Game Chat

Fortnite, Rainbow Six Siege, Call of duty MW. My party chat works but never my game chat. It shows that they are speaking but I cannot hear them.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello IloveBapesta, does this only happen with the R6 or with all the games you try to play?

You received some ban or suspension from Enforcemente, your PS4 friends are in the game party or in the PS4 party, another thing that can influence is your NAT, ideally it is open.
  4. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

Do you see a "Reputation" option on the main menu of the game?
  5. BizarroMantis Win User
  6. Nolan Coker Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (06 March - 08 March 2020)

Me and my friends have been playing a lot of Rainbow Six Siege and also playing some division 2.
Thema:

1. I cannot hear my friend in Rainbow Six Siege - Similar Threads - cannot hear friend

2. Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming: Hi team, My Xbox wireless headset cannot hear other players talking while gaming. We have reset the settings and have altered the left ear cup so that it is in the middle position but still not...
  3. I cannot hear voice chat on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot hear voice chat on fortnite: Whenever i try and hear voice chat on fortnite, it doesnt work. Even party chat on xbox works. It works if i am using cloud on my laptop, and only one instance it has worked on my xbox since the...
  4. i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream

in XBoX on Windows
    i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream: i am streaming on twitch, but whenever i’m playing with friends, you can’t hear them on my stream. you can only hear myself. how do i fix it? 05822477-7885-4f16-9809-0eb30846fecb
  5. Twitch stream cannot hear my teammates EXCEPT when I mute myself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch stream cannot hear my teammates EXCEPT when I mute myself: I am absolutely EXHAUSTED trying to find a solution, I've been trying for awhile now to have it so my stream can hear the people that I am playing with. I've looked in to the volume & audio output...
  6. Xbox on pc audio issues cannot hear audio from behind

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox on pc audio issues cannot hear audio from behind: Hi there. I'm having issues on Xbox on pc. I'm relatively new to the whole pc experience, but I'm having issues with any game i download from Xbox store for pc I cannot hear any audio that plays...
  7. I cannot hear through any headphones on my Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot hear through any headphones on my Series S: My headset randomly stopped letting me hear audio. In an attempt to fix it, I bought a new headset and i also wasnt getting audio through that one either. Ice restarted my console, plugged it in...
  8. I cannot hear game chat or able to play with PC and Playstation. I have tried everything,...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear game chat or able to play with PC and Playstation. I have tried everything,...: I cannot play or hear any cross platform in MW2 24ee3da5-d6c2-43cf-92a5-01e24977d266
  9. Cannot hear or friend a certain player

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot hear or friend a certain player: For the last week I haven't been able to hear or friend another player while they appear offline to me. My friends can hear and friend while I cannot. I made sure that my account was on adult...
  10. While streaming Fortnite on Twitch with my PS4 friend, the stream cannot hear him, but I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    While streaming Fortnite on Twitch with my PS4 friend, the stream cannot hear him, but I...: While we are streaming, the stream cannot hear him at all. I saw a question answered before me asking this, and did as it said, I tried to fix my privacy settings. I unblocked everything, but the...