I cannot hear game chat or able to play with PC and Playstation. I have tried everything,...

Discus and support I cannot hear game chat or able to play with PC and Playstation. I have tried everything,... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I cannot play or hear any cross platform in MW2 24ee3da5-d6c2-43cf-92a5-01e24977d266 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TJ Anderson2, Mar 12, 2023.

1. TJ Anderson2
    TJ Anderson2 Guest

I cannot hear game chat or able to play with PC and Playstation. I have tried everything,...

I cannot play or hear any cross platform in MW2

:)

TJ Anderson2, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

I cannot hear game chat or able to play with PC and Playstation. I have tried everything, even Uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. Is there a known issue or am I not seeing something?

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and hope you are doing well.

With regards to your issue, are you encountering any error messages when playing cross platform and with the communication?

Most common cause why crossplatform play will not work is if the settings on your account is not enabled. I suggest you also check via https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/Settings/Home by going to "Privacy & online safety" settings tab please check on the "Privacy" tab whether your communication is set to everyone or friends only.

Also, under "Xbox series, etc" category, make sure you set "You can play with players outside of Xbox Live" to allow before trying to join a multiplayer for crossplatform games.

Looking forward to hearing back from you for more details so we can try to assist further.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Sea of Thieves

my friend has that issue, i play on pc he is on xbox, as we are in a party i can hear him and he can hear me, but he cannot hear anyone in the game if they are on pc, i think chat and text in the open world is limited to xbox player only and pc players.
  4. Ishka Baha Win User

I have tried EVERYTHING!!!

thanks for the suggestion, I contacted ISP they were no help either, I got hooked to the network but am having a DNS failure, used military DNS still didnt work...
  5. GMAN990 Win User

I also think its a hardware fault, not something you can fix yourself. Reset your Xbox network settings to factory defaults, wire it into a friends router if that does not work I would say its faulty and needs to be fixed by Microsoft or replaced
  6. GMAN990 Win User

Very odd then, has the Xbox every connected to the Internet in the past? Its starting to sound like a fault to me
Thema:

1. I cannot hear game chat or able to play with PC and Playstation. I have tried everything,... - Similar Threads - cannot hear game

2. Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming: Hi team, My Xbox wireless headset cannot hear other players talking while gaming. We have reset the settings and have altered the left ear cup so that it is in the middle position but still not...
  3. I cannot hear Game audio, only voice chat and other people, I’ve looked through every...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot hear Game audio, only voice chat and other people, I’ve looked through every...: I cannot hear Game audio, only voice chat and other people, I’ve looked through every setting but I could be wrong, is there an easy fix to this. 6acb0d12-3960-409f-9a07-41d9951cabf4
  4. When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat

in XboX Insiders
    When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat: When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat submitted by /u/Constant-Factor6694 [link] [comments]
  5. When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat

in XboX Insiders
    When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat: When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat, it really hinders the stream experience and lately I don't even have the motivation to stream since I found that out :/...
  6. I cannot talk to or hear anyone on discord while I’m playing a game

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot talk to or hear anyone on discord while I’m playing a game: I’m able to connect to calls and such but after 3 seconds or so of going on a game, it stops working and I cannot hear or talk to anyone Any help/fixes?? submitted by /u/Awkward_Ad5370 [link]...
  7. Cannot hear in game Fortnite chat on stream.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot hear in game Fortnite chat on stream.: When I play/stream Fortnite, the in game chat cannot be heard on Twitch. I play with people on different platforms, so we cannot use party chat (I know how to make party chat work on stream). It...
  8. I cannot hear game chat at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot hear game chat at all: I’ve been experiencing problems with in-game voice chats (namely Apex, Overwatch and Warzone) where I cannot hear anything they are saying, and they cannot hear anything I am saying. I know it’s...
  9. Cannot hear game audio but can hear party?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear game audio but can hear party?: I'm gonna keep this short and simple. I've been using my earbuds for about a month now and had no problems, but today when I got on my Xbox 1, I try playing some games with my friend. I can hear...
  10. Cannot hear in-game chat in any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear in-game chat in any game: Party chat works fine for me. I can party up with friends and the in-party chat works just as it should. However, if I switch to game chat with the people in the party, we cannot hear one another...