I cannot hear Game audio, only voice chat and other people, I’ve looked through every...

Discus and support I cannot hear Game audio, only voice chat and other people, I’ve looked through every... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot hear Game audio, only voice chat and other people, I’ve looked through every setting but I could be wrong, is there an easy fix to this.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Default username 671, Feb 25, 2023.

1. I cannot hear Game audio, only voice chat and other people, I’ve looked through every...

I cannot hear Game audio, only voice chat and other people, I’ve looked through every setting but I could be wrong, is there an easy fix to this.

:)

Default username 671, Feb 25, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

I cannot hear Game audio, only voice chat and other people, I’ve looked through every setting but I could be wrong, is there an easy fix to this.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

There are several potential causes for this issue, but here are a few easy things to try that may help resolve the problem:

Check your in-game audio settings: Make sure that the game's audio settings are set to output sound through your speakers or headphones, and that the volume is turned up. Also, check for any mute or solo settings that might be enabled.

Check your device's audio settings: Ensure that your device's audio settings are configured to output sound through the correct speakers or headphones, and that the volume is turned up. Also, make sure that the game is not muted or set to a low volume level in your device's volume mixer.

Check your voice chat settings: Some games have separate audio settings for voice chat and game audio. Make sure that the voice chat settings are not overriding the game audio settings.

Restart your game and device: Sometimes simply restarting your game or device can fix audio issues.

Check your cables and connections: If you are using external speakers or headphones, make sure that they are properly connected to your device and that the cables are not damaged.
  3. ButahsBoy Win User

Turtle Beach X12 Question

Question, I can hear the game audio, but I cant change the chat volume, yet I can still hear my friends in party's and game chat. The only way I can change how loud there voice is to change the game volume on my X12. I tried going to preferences and voice,
    but when I switch to play through headset, I don't hear my friends. Is there anyway I can change my friends voice volume? Because chat volume doesn't work on game chat and party chat.
  4. SweatNBlood247 Win User

Can't talk or hear anyone on Xbox App Party Chat

Ok, I will let you know that I have this issue, but will also let you know that this issue seems to be with audio output from the app as if it does not exist. I can speak through it which people in the party can receive as I have confirmed through party
    members via phone, but I cannot hear any voice from members via app. Sitting here as I play games, speak with Cortana, speak with people & hear their voice through various speaking software. The only voice problem I have on whole system is from the App.
  5. joseph scism Win User

Mic isn’t working.

I’ve tried all of this… I’ve cleared my MAC address multiple times.

I’ve gone through every audio/ privacy setting I can.

Even attempted to see if there was a firmware update for my headset.

What doesn’t make any sense is when the issue started to happen I went to buy a new headset and this one is wired. The brand new headset mic will not work when in party or game chat. The only way I can get my voice to register at all is on my phone through the app.
  6. Anthony Feigt Win User

I can’t hear or speak on game chat on Xbox X on cod mw3 but if I go party chat on Xbox I can no dramas

I'm having the same or similar issue. I can hear game audio and people can hear me, but i can't hear their voice chats. Can't seem to fix it
Thema:

I cannot hear Game audio, only voice chat and other people, I’ve looked through every...

1. I cannot hear Game audio, only voice chat and other people, I’ve looked through every... - Similar Threads - cannot hear Game

2. Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming: Hi team, My Xbox wireless headset cannot hear other players talking while gaming. We have reset the settings and have altered the left ear cup so that it is in the middle position but still not...
  3. I cannot hear game chat or able to play with PC and Playstation. I have tried everything,...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear game chat or able to play with PC and Playstation. I have tried everything,...: I cannot play or hear any cross platform in MW2 24ee3da5-d6c2-43cf-92a5-01e24977d266
  4. When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat

in XboX Insiders
    When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat: When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat submitted by /u/Constant-Factor6694 [link] [comments]
  5. When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat

in XboX Insiders
    When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat: When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat, it really hinders the stream experience and lately I don't even have the motivation to stream since I found that out :/...
  6. I cannot talk to or hear anyone on discord while I’m playing a game

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot talk to or hear anyone on discord while I’m playing a game: I’m able to connect to calls and such but after 3 seconds or so of going on a game, it stops working and I cannot hear or talk to anyone Any help/fixes?? submitted by /u/Awkward_Ad5370 [link]...
  7. Cannot hear in game Fortnite chat on stream.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot hear in game Fortnite chat on stream.: When I play/stream Fortnite, the in game chat cannot be heard on Twitch. I play with people on different platforms, so we cannot use party chat (I know how to make party chat work on stream). It...
  8. I cannot hear game chat at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot hear game chat at all: I’ve been experiencing problems with in-game voice chats (namely Apex, Overwatch and Warzone) where I cannot hear anything they are saying, and they cannot hear anything I am saying. I know it’s...
  9. Cannot hear game audio but can hear party?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear game audio but can hear party?: I'm gonna keep this short and simple. I've been using my earbuds for about a month now and had no problems, but today when I got on my Xbox 1, I try playing some games with my friend. I can hear...
  10. Cannot hear in-game chat in any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear in-game chat in any game: Party chat works fine for me. I can party up with friends and the in-party chat works just as it should. However, if I switch to game chat with the people in the party, we cannot hear one another...