I cannot give permission for a purchase on my childs account

Discus and support I cannot give permission for a purchase on my childs account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son has asked to make a purchase for his xbox, the request has been sent to me but we cannot locate where? The accounts were messed up a little... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Packsta74, Sep 24, 2019.

  1. Packsta74
    Packsta74 Guest

    I cannot give permission for a purchase on my childs account


    My son has asked to make a purchase for his xbox, the request has been sent to me but we cannot locate where? The accounts were messed up a little while ago as a friend of his set up the child account as a parent and vice versa which caused chaos when trying
    to give permissions etc as we were insure of the password for the 'parent' account. All I want is to be able to set up the security etc again and allow him to make purchases with my consent.

    Please help!!

    :)
     
    Packsta74, Sep 24, 2019
    #1
  2. Ironwilled Win User

    I cannot give permission for a purchase on my childs account

  3. He Capz Win User

    I cannot give permission for a purchase on my childs account

    Hi you should be able to by going to the settings and change it.
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Can't purchase free gold game. Your account is unable to make this type of purchase

    Adult account can buy anything

    Child accounts cannot make 360 purchases regardless of parental permissions from the web

    You must use a 360 console if a child account or a parental account has to make the purchase
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    aider moi [Translate] help me

    If you have registered an under 18+ child account your parental account should give permission for the purchase
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Cannot Purchase 360 Titles

    Child accounts cannot make purchases without parental permissions you will have to borrow or rent a 360 to queue m rated content
Thema:

I cannot give permission for a purchase on my childs account

Loading...
  1. I cannot give permission for a purchase on my childs account - Similar Threads - cannot permission purchase

  2. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  3. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  4. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI: Hello, I have been trying to enable the preview features to get the new xbox cloud gaming ui on the web and for some reason it never actually enables. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by...
  9. Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead: While in a Discord call, my buddy started streaming from his PC to the Discord call. The Discord channel is a Custom Temporary VC that will auto delete once all members leave it. I am on Xbox...
  10. I cannot give my kids permission to play multiplayer on minecraft

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot give my kids permission to play multiplayer on minecraft: Hello. I am trying to play minecraft with my kids. i bought them a copy of minecraft en made new emailadresses for them. These emails are in my family app control. They are able to install and...