I cannot get the region code to change on my Xbox 360

Discus and support I cannot get the region code to change on my Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I moved from Germany to the USA, and changed the settings on the console and in my Microsoft Account, both locale and language, as well as the billing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Whalo1, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Whalo1
    Whalo1 Guest

I moved from Germany to the USA, and changed the settings on the console and in my Microsoft Account, both locale and language, as well as the billing information. I have deleted and re-added my profile several times. I've done everything I can find online
    to correct the problem. I need to change the region code from 2 to 1 so I can watch DVDs from the US on the console.

:)

Whalo1, Aug 16, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Whalo1,

Was the console purchased back in Germany or did you recently purchase it in the USA? If the console is German and you are attempting to play the US DVD then it is more than likely not going to work due to it being in the wrong region code.

In this case in order to play your DVD's acquired in the USA you would need to purchase a US console that will support them.

You can find more information by clicking on the following support links.

I hope this helps.
  4. Whalo1 Win User

I don't need to use my discs from Germany, I am trying to get my device to read the discs in the US.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

There are steps in the following link.

Change region for Xbox 360
    He can change region but that wont allow him to use games from US on his console bought in Germany.
  6. Smwutches Win User

There is no way to change the region coding of the disc drive itself. You would have to purchase a 360 that is set up to play NTSC discs or make sure the discs you're using can be played in a PAL drive.
Thema:

1. I cannot get the region code to change on my Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - cannot region code

2. Cannot redeem code because it’s from a different region.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem code because it’s from a different region.: My friend bought me WWE 2022 Xbox one version as a gift for me but I cannot redeem the code since it’s from a different region. Is there a way i can renew this code or have it changed so i can...
  3. Code cannot be redeemed. Region restriction

in XboX Insiders
    Code cannot be redeemed. Region restriction: Hi. So i have set the region on my xbox account to US (i am from europe) and I bought the new fifa 22 yesterday, the US version just like the last few years. But this year when i try to redeem the...
  4. "This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed": I purchased "Halo Wars 2: Complete Edition" as a gift for a friend in Mexico, I live in NA, USA. I failed to read the warning about the region bc I was in a rush and found out he couldn't redeem...
  5. Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.: Hello, I am trying to redeem an Xbox Game Pass ultimate code, and I've tried on both Xbox and PC but I keep getting the following error: Change your Microsoft Store regionThe region in which you...
  6. This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed

in XBoX on Consoles
    This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed: Greetings! During the last E3 I purchased from amazon US two prepaid codes for the Game Pass. Now that I want to use them on my account from Spain, the message I receive is: Contact the seller to...
  7. Cannot find EA Access Game Code in Canada region only

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot find EA Access Game Code in Canada region only: At the end of January, I had received the free EA access for a year (as per the Canadian promotion), but the code is now gone when I tried to access it. How do I get the code sent again?...
  8. This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed

in XBoX on Consoles
    This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed: Ark Survival Evolved Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed. HELP 0e5ca5d4-8243-4ee3-820d-fe16b0624815
  9. This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed.: i bought the gift code for xbox game pass in the microsoft store and when i tryed to redeem the code they send me to my email says these : " This code was purchased in a different region and...
  10. This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed.: Hello guys, i purshased xbox live code on G2A but when i writte the code on the market, they send me that the code is ok, but cannot be used in my region, and i don't know how use it, can you...