I CANNOT GET ROUTE CREATOR OPTION TO SHOW UP, ITS NOT THERE

Discus and support I CANNOT GET ROUTE CREATOR OPTION TO SHOW UP, ITS NOT THERE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi ive dowloaded forza horizon 4 standard edition and the lego pack from the xbox store via cdkeys. my xbox dashboard offers no updates for the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tanny 444444444, Dec 9, 2019.

  1. I CANNOT GET ROUTE CREATOR OPTION TO SHOW UP, ITS NOT THERE


    hi

    ive dowloaded forza horizon 4 standard edition and the lego pack from the xbox store via cdkeys.

    my xbox dashboard offers no updates for the game and the route creator option is nowhere to be found, in fact when i arrive at a race event i do not even get the option for co op/dual etc, and certainly
    no create route option.

    ive been at this for days now, i only bought the game for the route creator, any ideas, im desperate !

    also, the lego add on does not show up ingame either, aaarrgh

    :)
     
    Tanny 444444444, Dec 9, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    I CANNOT GET ROUTE CREATOR OPTION TO SHOW UP, ITS NOT THERE

    Hi Tanny,

    Thanks for coming to the Xbox forums. We understand having issue getting the route creator to work in game. You would be best off to go and post on the
    Forza forums, as this is an in game issue.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. Smwutches Win User

    I CANNOT GET ROUTE CREATOR OPTION TO SHOW UP, ITS NOT THERE

    With Horizon some options do not show up until you progress through certain parts of the game, like the Lego add-on. If you haven't, you'll need to get through all of the seasons first and then most everything should be unlocked for you.
  4. Kyukeee Win User

    Echo of own voice in Party Chat

    Hey there!

    This isnt a problem, its Mic Monitoring, if you have an app on your phone/PC made by the creators of the headset, you can go into options and opt to turn off Mic Monitoring, if you cannot find anything, look up a tutorial. My headset does this and when its
    turned off, you wont hear a small echo when talking.

    Hope this helps!

    If this issue persists, try looking around in settings.
  5. Kcetmix Win User

    FIX FOR TIME WARNER ISSUE!!!!!

    this shows its a routing issue on TWC part. Not the folks over on Live.
  6. CollapseControl Win User

    No option to manually check for updates

    The option to get the system update will only show up if there is an actual update to get. It will be under update controller if its available.
Thema:

I CANNOT GET ROUTE CREATOR OPTION TO SHOW UP, ITS NOT THERE

Loading...
  1. I CANNOT GET ROUTE CREATOR OPTION TO SHOW UP, ITS NOT THERE - Similar Threads - CANNOT ROUTE CREATOR

  2. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  3. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  4. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI: Hello, I have been trying to enable the preview features to get the new xbox cloud gaming ui on the web and for some reason it never actually enables. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by...
  9. Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead: While in a Discord call, my buddy started streaming from his PC to the Discord call. The Discord channel is a Custom Temporary VC that will auto delete once all members leave it. I am on Xbox...
  10. profile pics are being see as default ones and cannot access certain games/apps.

    in XboX Insiders
    profile pics are being see as default ones and cannot access certain games/apps.: everyone’s profile pictures have been set to default for me i’ve been told it’s a privacy setting so i’ve made it so it’s adult default and it doesn’t save at all.i try to go on discord and it...