I cannot get my child’s Minecraft world to load onto new tablet

Discus and support I cannot get my child’s Minecraft world to load onto new tablet in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am hoping someone can help!!! My daughter has a Fire 10 7th generation and we are trying to transfer her works to the new Fire 10 11th generation.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Heather Frink, May 11, 2023.

1. I cannot get my child’s Minecraft world to load onto new tablet

I am hoping someone can help!!! My daughter has a Fire 10 7th generation and we are trying to transfer her works to the new Fire 10 11th generation.

Here is what I have done so far:

1. Copies her world from the old tablet.

2. Moved the files to her new tablet

3. I followed this https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/4411299967629

The path on the new device is /Android/com.mojang.minecraftpe/files/games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds

After this NOT working, I tried to create a realm on her old Fire but it will not connect. I tried connecting to a server and it works fine.

Can someone please help!!??? She worked so hard on her world and I would hate to loose all of her creative work.

:)

Heather Frink, May 11, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Have you tried to manage your online safety and privacy settings?

Sign in to your Microsoft account at Xbox.com.

Select your gamertag, and then select the More actions button (…).

Select Xbox settings, and then select Privacy & online safety.

Select either the Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab.

Review the current settings and update any that you want to change, and then select Submit to save the changes.

You must select Submit at the bottom of the page before leaving or switching to another tab.

keep in mind that if that is a child account you won't be able to manage the privacy settings and will need an adult account on your ms family.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. Heather Frink1 Win User

Thank you for the suggestion! I had read that and did check her settings so that isn’t the issue.
  4. Christian Quinto Win User

5. Heather Frink1 Win User

Anyone else have any suggestions? We are at a stand still. I have her minecraft worlds saved on her new tablet as well as my laptop but they just will not load when opening up Minecraft.
  6. Landon AWESOME9 Win User

Can i synch worlds I create on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition to my Android tablet?

it looks like you're trying to get an Xbox game on a tablet. you would have to get the new minecraft, titled "Minecraft" on the xbox store. you would need an xbox one or better. your worlds should sync.

in my previous reply i thought you wanted to transfer worlds from the xbox to the tablet
Thema:

1. I cannot get my child’s Minecraft world to load onto new tablet - Similar Threads - cannot child’s Minecraft

2. Child cannot access Minecraft multiplayer even though we have allowed it in the settings

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Child cannot access Minecraft multiplayer even though we have allowed it in the settings: We have spent hours going through every step recommended, we've downloaded the xbox family app, we've set everything to "allowed" via my parental account, we've restarted his computer, we've...
  3. Cannot make a purchase of Minecraft Java Edition for my child

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot make a purchase of Minecraft Java Edition for my child: Hello, I've read this answer and I'm having a similar issue....
  4. Minecraft child account on iPad - cannot add friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft child account on iPad - cannot add friends: I navigate Play > Friends >Add Friend> Enter GamerTag> Friend's profile is displayed. But then there is no "Add Friend" button or anything. I see two checkboxes "Friend" or "Favorite" but neither...
  5. Minecraft child account on iPad - cannot add friends or accept them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft child account on iPad - cannot add friends or accept them: I have been trying to do this for hours, we have had requests but cannot accept them. When we try to add it says 'You cannot add friends becuaes of how your account is setup' I have chatted...
  6. Cannot join or create multiplayer on minecraft due to child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join or create multiplayer on minecraft due to child account: I’ve been dealing with this for the past three days and have no solution. I’ve been trying to join minecraft servers, and host them on my xbox one but it says i cant due to my child account...
  7. Child account cannot join Minecraft multiplayer games even after enabling privacy settings...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account cannot join Minecraft multiplayer games even after enabling privacy settings...: I'm trying to play a LAN game with my child. I've tried both direct connect to a local server AND joining via LAN play. In Minecraft for Windows 10, When I try to go to Play -> Servers in-game on...
  8. Regarding: Child cannot access friends on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Regarding: Child cannot access friends on Minecraft: Ran around for an hour trying to figure this out. If you signed up one of your kids for a MS account for Minecraft and they can't add friends or connect to servers. Sign into your MS account...
  9. Child Accounts cannot access Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child Accounts cannot access Minecraft Multiplayer: I am attempting to allow my children to play Realms with their friends from multiple tablets via Minecraft PE. I set up new outlook.com accounts to allow each of them a different profile, making...
  10. Minecraft child account on iPad - cannot add friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft child account on iPad - cannot add friends: I am trying to allow my child to add friends on her Minecraft game (on iPad - if that matters) When she tries to add a friend we get the message: "cannot add friends because of how your...