I cannot get into my Xbox account.

Discus and support I cannot get into my Xbox account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The account was made years ago, I have no access to the email or the recovery phone number. I've bought games and subscriptions on this account. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Travis Golden, Nov 26, 2022.

1. I cannot get into my Xbox account.

The account was made years ago, I have no access to the email or the recovery phone number. I've bought games and subscriptions on this account. I called customer service and they said they can't do anything and to make a new account. I'm not going to waste all that money. I tried filling out the recovery form and the automated system keeps rejecting it even though the credit card information, Xbox device ID, and name is correct. I have no idea what to do and Microsoft won't help.

:)

Travis Golden, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Travis Golden Win User

I know it's my responsibility. But most websites have ways to address a situation like this. Microsoft has bad support. I'm not the only person to say this. I don't need your condecending comment. Not helpful.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

If you have access to the account on the Xbox and you have access to the security email or phone previously added you can try recovering the access using the steps on this article:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

As a friendly reminder, our accounts is our responsibility. This applies everywhere
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

If none of the methods above worked for you
    Unfortunately is not possible to recover the account, sorry
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, Microsoft also gives options to recover an account

And right now I already provided all the options available

If there was another way, I wouldn't hesitate to tell you
Thema:

1. I cannot get into my Xbox account. - Similar Threads - cannot account

2. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  3. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...
  4. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  5. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  6. Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?: Since yesterday I cannot login to my Cloud Gaming account via browser (LG C2 smart TV). From any other device it works, but not via TV. The error message is about an issue with my...
  7. Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5: We are getting this message : Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.... Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer...etc. My son is trying to...
  8. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  9. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  10. My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...: My account is just being annoying and I can’t even find the subscription on the store (Fortnite crew) 40eb0b9e-66cc-48b9-92ea-719b3846dcea