I cannot get into my Microsoft account that I only know the xbox gamer tag for. Minecraft:...

Discus and support I cannot get into my Microsoft account that I only know the xbox gamer tag for. Minecraft:... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I contacted Mojang and they said you have all the details to my Microsoft account due to the fact that it is on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I only know... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by -Valiant Heart-, Feb 8, 2023.

1. I cannot get into my Microsoft account that I only know the xbox gamer tag for. Minecraft:...

I contacted Mojang and they said you have all the details to my Microsoft account due to the fact that it is on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I only know the Xbox gamertag not the email or password. I didnt link a phone number to it however would it be possible to verify that it is my account through that way. This accounts gamertag is RebornMaster123. Also Xbox Gamer Live chat doesnt seem to work even though I contacted them yesterday and worked just fine. I cannot send a screenshot of the email from the Minecraft Support for some reason as well.

:)

-Valiant Heart-, Feb 8, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

I cannot get into my Microsoft account that I only know the xbox gamer tag for. Minecraft: Bedrock edition PS4

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. I really can feel you here however the email address is needed in order to recover an account.
  3. -Valiant Heart- Win User

I cannot get into my Microsoft account that I only know the xbox gamer tag for. Minecraft: Bedrock edition PS4

so how can i recover the account? do i really need to somehow find the email for the account?

my brother had set up the email im sure of it i just really have no idea what email he coulda used...

I have checked:

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** could be one but I think its trying to make me make an xbox account.
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Im pretty sure isnt it either
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  4. IamTheSan Win User

Minecraft cant log in

So it is only in Minecraft launcher and when I logged on my brother pc there is no error and it says that in this account there is no Minecraft. I have only 2 email address and the other one says that don't exist. I know from what email I migrated my mojang to Microsoft and what is my skin and nickname. But i dolnow my email and gamer tag. I only know avatar of gamer tag. I played it in the morning and I didn't log out and when I come back later in the afternoon I was logged out and email that is automatically filled in login say that there is no account with this login. I there any further for me?
  5. RoboKOP LIVE Win User

Minecraft bedrock. Wrong account!

I ha e never been asked to log into minecraft as its on the ps4. The remote connect login page doesn't show any gamer tag. Only asks you for your Microsoft login details. Email and password. I've downloaded the xbox app and logged in with the same details
    to check and it's the correct account for when I had an xbox. But when using the same details on the remote connect for ps4 minecraft, it's logging me in with a completely different gamer tag and gamer tag picture.

To add to the issue I've logged out of that account on minecraft on the ps4 and tried again using remote connect on the laptop (to see if there's some issue with logging on with my phone) and after entering my email address and password, the ps4 minecraft
    says that it will not log in with these details as I've already logged in with the gamer tag I don't recognise. It let's you sign out but it says I can only use that a account.
  6. Herman Gouws Win User

My XBox account has been hacked.

I only share my gamer tag. I did now change my Microsoft account number and when I signed in the hacked person detail immediately showed as my gamer tag...

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE ASSIST ME IN GETTING MY HACKED XBOX Account Back??????
Thema:

I cannot get into my Microsoft account that I only know the xbox gamer tag for. Minecraft:...

1. I cannot get into my Microsoft account that I only know the xbox gamer tag for. Minecraft:... - Similar Threads - cannot Microsoft account

2. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  3. Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5: We are getting this message : Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.... Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer...etc. My son is trying to...
  4. I cannot log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my Microsoft account: I cannot log into my Microsoft account after logging out of a different one 3972fdb7-6a66-4f8a-b1c4-90f1b1429de8
  5. I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft: Problem: I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft. When try switching to another account, windows prompted to enter the credential, after credential entered, push notification was success,...
  6. I Cannot Log in to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Cannot Log in to Microsoft Account: Hi all, I am currently logged in on my Microsoft account to ask this question. I cannot seem to log in to the Microsoft Store app with the same account, nor can I sign in to the Xbox app on my...
  7. I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.: Hello, I have a problem, I cannot restore access to a newly created and somehow suspended Microsoft account. Makes you enter a phone number and then says that the number of attempts has been...
  8. I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...: It seems like my Microsoft account is connected to my old ps4 on Minecraft and the ps4 has been lost, so we replaced it and now that we have a ps5 it seems like we cont log into our Minecraft...
  9. I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...: I also have a gamepass account that im being charged for and cant get into and have never even used it. Please help I have been locked out of my account for probably a year or more now but I'm...
  10. Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...: Hello, Long-time Xbox user and Minecraft player. We are using Xbox Family to manage child accounts. Both of my children have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription. Both are playing on Xbox One....