I cannot get any games with gold even though I have gold on a yearly subscription. I don

Discus and support I cannot get any games with gold even though I have gold on a yearly subscription. I don in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot get any games with gold even though I have gold on a yearly subscription. I don't know if that's the problem since I only see one and three... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RRRRRREEEEEEEEEE, Dec 4, 2020.

1. I cannot get any games with gold even though I have gold on a yearly subscription. I don

I cannot get any games with gold even though I have gold on a yearly subscription. I don't know if that's the problem since I only see one and three months now. Please help

:)

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEE, Dec 4, 2020
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox Live Gold should have a timer

they would have change it to buying by the hour rather than a yearly subscription.

so you would maybe buy a 50 hour card to redeem rather than a month of gold.

-

it would be good for those that don`t use much gold time and good for keeping track of how many hours of your life your wasting playing games.

-

still will never happen though.
  3. Jackobrien1981 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Hello, i have a gold account, i recently purchased the gamepass offer of 1€ for 1 month, this converted my account to game pass ultimate. I however changed my mind after a few days and cancelled the gamepass subscription. But now my gold account is gone
    too and i have to join and pay again even though i only paid the yearly last month??? Thanks
  4. node808 Win User

Xbox Music Trial - different payment option

Seems to be Xbox Music related. It messed up my Xbox Live Gold membership. I was only able to start a new free trial, and cannot start or renew my yearly subscription to Xbox Live Gold.
  5. colin jessop Win User

why cant i play online games?

just to quickly ask sorry if i was to just need to buy my subscription again would i have no way to go back to the old yearly plan for gold and would i have to look into the game pass core subscription? also because i can only see a 3 month deal and no yearly deal like on xbox live gold
  6. ThomasWilson Win User

Unable to Upgrade to Gold

Have you tried get the yearly Gold Subscription on the computer to see if it work.
Thema:

I cannot get any games with gold even though I have gold on a yearly subscription. I don

1. I cannot get any games with gold even though I have gold on a yearly subscription. I don - Similar Threads - cannot games gold

2. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  3. Store skipping game page and taking me straight to versions (cannot get games with gold...

in XboX Insiders
    Store skipping game page and taking me straight to versions (cannot get games with gold...: [IMG] submitted by /u/net3reak [link] [comments]
  4. I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force cannot be strarted

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force cannot be strarted: I didn't find the purchase button to get JUMP FORCE for free on the store of the console. Even though I've owned game pass ultimate& gold. Then, I went to the website for downloading. I made it....
  5. Cannot cancel Game Pass Subscription, cannot add new Gold Membership, cannot connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot cancel Game Pass Subscription, cannot add new Gold Membership, cannot connect to...: I feel like my XBox Live subscription is stuck in purgatory, no support avenues have led to any help, and I think manual intervention is needed. I tried to cancel my Game Pass Ultimate...
  6. Cannot claim free 360 game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim free 360 game with gold: I am unable to claim Castlevania: LOS with my xbox live gold i have tried both on my console and on the web on my pc. The game shows up at normal price. Plzz help....
  7. Cannot get an xbox 360 game from "games with gold"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get an xbox 360 game from "games with gold": I have an xbox one, german language and region settings, and I also have a valid credit card added. But when I try to get an xbox 360 game that comes free with "games with gold", it keeps asking...
  8. Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate: Greetings, I am trying to purchase game pass ultimate on my home PC and when ever I attempt to click on the "join" button on the Microsoft store, it opens a web browser to the same page but the...
  9. Cannot get xbox 360 game with xbox gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get xbox 360 game with xbox gold.: whenever i try to get the free xbox 360 game with gold, it doesn’t let me, and says to complete the transaction on the xbox instead of on xbox.com, even though i’m currently trying to get it on...
  10. Xbox Live Gold (1year subscription) cannot download the free game, need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold (1year subscription) cannot download the free game, need help!: I keep getting this message when I click on the price and see the price is free for gold members; [img] I get the same error on the Xbox as well is there a setting I'm missing???...