I cannot find the paramount+ in the store on my series x

Discus and support I cannot find the paramount+ in the store on my series x in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cannot find the paramount plus app in the store yet all guidance is saying it’s there please can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by daidsblaids, Nov 23, 2022.

1. daidsblaids
    daidsblaids Guest

I cannot find the paramount plus app in the store yet all guidance is saying it’s there please can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

:)

daidsblaids, Nov 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DAIDSBLAIDS

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Where are you physically located? (Country)
    Your Microsoft account region and Xbox region are the same as your physical location?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this problem?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Paramount Plus?

4. LML- Win User

Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition

Thanks, this is what I thought. But on searching the Xbox Store I cannot find it available as a digital download! It is frustrating. The Deluxe Edition which is on the Black Friday deal also specifies 'optimised for Series X/S' hence my confusion. Very frustrated!

Available on Amazon for a whopping £89.99 whereas the version for Series X is in the Black Friday sale :(
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

problem with the game Starlit Kart Racing not showing in my Library

Having checked to see if I can find the game on the stores. The only version I could find was for the Xbox One and Series X|S consoles. The game might only be available for the console, and that could be the version you got from the Microsoft Store and the Xbox Store. Hence, why you cannot find it on your PC Library.
  6. Lostfields Win User

Paramount Plus?

I can see the Paramount+ app in Microsoft Store at my Xbox, here in Norway, but I can't download it... It's unavailable at the moment.

Probably region locked in Store?

Paramount+ is available in Norway, please let me download it!
Thema:

1. I cannot find the paramount+ in the store on my series x - Similar Threads - cannot find paramount+

2. Xbox cannot find new modem ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot find new modem ip address: I just got a centurylink C4000LZ modem and my xbox 360 cannot find the ip address. I have tried rebooting and hard reboot. I don't want an ethernet cable connect. Has anyone else had this issue?...
  3. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  4. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Hi, I'm from Turkey. Have got games pass for pc but can't see Starfield on the list hence not able to download it. Could you help me please? 074664e4-709e-4bf6-b14a-da92459740b6
  5. Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified): Hi. I've been having issues with the Xbox App. It opens alright but everytime I try to sign in a message pops up that says "We couldn't sign you to Xbox Live. SYSTEM cannot find the file...
  6. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  7. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Why is the game missing from the store. 436cdc95-ddd4-427f-a0dc-3a542f037032
  8. Cannot find gamelaunchhelper.exe even though it's there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find gamelaunchhelper.exe even though it's there: It's happening to me right now with Gotham Knights and it happened as well with ninja gaiden. Not sure what to do. I've tried everything that I've seen when I google the issue. Reinstalled...
  9. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3
  10. I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...: I was banned many years ago I finally got back into my account which says it’s banned, I go to the enforcement page and it has no information of why I’m banned f8687b40-4fd8-4e8d-bb0b-ce07f82b4697