I cannot find the email i migrated to my minecraft account need help.

Discus and support I cannot find the email i migrated to my minecraft account need help. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there a way I can find the email I used to migrate my minecraft account since I lost it? I checked the email of the minecraft account and it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MetPlatypus2462, Jan 7, 2023.

1. I cannot find the email i migrated to my minecraft account need help.

Is there a way I can find the email I used to migrate my minecraft account since I lost it? I checked the email of the minecraft account and it says does not own the game any help?

:)

MetPlatypus2462, Jan 7, 2023
  2. lewis.123 Win User

Minecraft

when i migrated i didnt have access to my normal xbox account so i crated a new account so when i went to login in a few months later i tried using the email i used for my mojang account before migrating that took me to a different Microsoft account i own that doesn't have minecraft on it

i was on java and migrated so i need to find what email i used when migrating my account as i dont have it i have my minecraft username and my purchase id from when i bought minecraft
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Minecraft migration lost email

I migrated my Minecraft Java account to a Microsoft account that I can’t remember. And neither Minecraft nor Microsoft helped me out in order to find the email.

Is it really that hard to show me the email I migrated to?

I have contacted Minecraft Support and even gave them proof of purchase and proof of migration from my personal email that would’ve been necessary to migrate in the first place.

All I’m asking is can someone help me with this?
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

The above link has some possible ways to find out what email you used.

Support wont be able to tell you what email you used for security reasons as normally youd have to be the one to tell them what your email is for them to be able to pull up your account on their end
  4. SLRaymond Win User

Cannot Access Minecraft Java Edition

I had a me.com (iCloud) account when I first created my Minecraft account. I migrated using that email. Now when I log in to Minecraft using that email, I get my son's Xbox profile. Strangely, when I go to the account management webpage, I see that an entirely different email address (an outlook.com email) is the one connected to that account.

I am unable to find a confirmation email regarding the migration. I know we both migrated, because we were playing the game regularly after the migration was required.
  5. Rostom L Win User

How to Unlink microsoft account when not logged into microsoft account

Hi AddyIP!

When was the last time you had access to your Minecraft account?

Please note that it's required that you know the email and password of your Microsoft account to login to the game especially that your Minecraft account was already migrated to a Microsoft account.

Try to check all your email inboxes to find traces on the correct email address of your game account. If the Microsoft account you used on the migration process was added or signed in to your other devices such as Xbox consoles, try to check them as well.

In addition, once your Minecraft account is migrated to a Microsoft account, it cannot be unlinked anymore.
  6. Kikabea100 Win User

My migrated Minecraft account was hacked and I am unable to access it

so there is no way I can't access my migrated minecraft account (I don't remember the email that was created when the account was migrated, only the original email used for the creation of the minecraft account)?
Thema:

I cannot find the email i migrated to my minecraft account need help.

1. I cannot find the email i migrated to my minecraft account need help. - Similar Threads - cannot find email

2. Xbox cannot find new modem ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot find new modem ip address: I just got a centurylink C4000LZ modem and my xbox 360 cannot find the ip address. I have tried rebooting and hard reboot. I don't want an ethernet cable connect. Has anyone else had this issue?...
  3. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  4. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Hi, I'm from Turkey. Have got games pass for pc but can't see Starfield on the list hence not able to download it. Could you help me please? 074664e4-709e-4bf6-b14a-da92459740b6
  5. Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified): Hi. I've been having issues with the Xbox App. It opens alright but everytime I try to sign in a message pops up that says "We couldn't sign you to Xbox Live. SYSTEM cannot find the file...
  6. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  7. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Why is the game missing from the store. 436cdc95-ddd4-427f-a0dc-3a542f037032
  8. I can find the username but i cannot remember the email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can find the username but i cannot remember the email address.: Hi Team, I have reinstalled Minecraft application o PS4 and trying to login with my microsoft account. but i get "Ooops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your...
  9. I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...: How or where do i find the code c245d0d2-1aee-4a12-bbf8-51f87fdfcac5
  10. Haven't accessed Live in 3 years and CANNOT find email address it was associated to.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Haven't accessed Live in 3 years and CANNOT find email address it was associated to.: My husband decided to get a 360 this weekend, after 3+ years of not having one. He has multiple email addresses, and back then he set up his Live account under an email specifically to receive the...