I cannot download the xbox app

Discus and support I cannot download the xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I physically cannot download it, had it before then football manager stopped working so I deleted it but I cannot re-download it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MattieH11, Mar 31, 2023.

1. MattieH11
    MattieH11 Guest

I physically cannot download it, had it before then football manager stopped working so I deleted it but I cannot re-download it

:)

MattieH11, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I cannot download the xbox app.

Hi Tanner! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. No worries, we will do our best now to get this sorted out.

Have you already checked your Windows updates, drivers, and check if Xbox app and gaming services are up-to-date via the Microsoft Store update section?

You may follow the steps or guide using the link below. You might need to reinstall your gaming services app.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello MattieH11, are you playing on Pc, what would be your operating system, Win 10 or 11?

Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2?

See which version of Windows 10/11 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do i download Showmax to my Xbox 360?

If the app is not available on the Xbox 360 app store, then you cannot download it for that console.
  5. RentalPepper928 Win User

Report a Problem

I downloaded the Beta Xbox app, but it did not fix the problem. Still getting the message: Cannot sign on to Xbox
  6. DniX4 Win User

Wolfenstein 2 Download does not work

I have done the steps and still cannot download Wolfenstein 2. I have to download the game from the Xbox app, not from the Microsoft Store.
Thema:

1. I cannot download the xbox app - Similar Threads - cannot download app

2. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  3. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  4. I cannot download/install XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download/install XBOX app: So I just added a new SSD to my slot 2 on motherboard, properly formatted and tried to re-install Starfield on it, which failed for some reasons. Then I started to get BSOD after startup so...
  5. Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?: i try to pre-install Payday 3, and the download show error at 7% so i try to redownload it. but when i try to redownload it, it start at 7% and stuck at 0 b/s and cannot be canceled. i already try...
  6. I cannot download any application off of the Microsoft Store or Xbox PC App

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot download any application off of the Microsoft Store or Xbox PC App: When I try to download an app or game from these applications, I get "Something unexpected happened" with the error [Code: 0x80070490]. I repaired and reset both of these applications and...
  7. i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming...: i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming service but its allready on my computer d38fbbb5-9765-4294-a88f-bf38897536da
  8. xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation: I was attempting to download a game, Wolfenstein: the new order, when my PC crashed, causing me to use a system restore point. after windows was restored I turned on the xbox app to restart the...
  9. Cannot download game in xbox app download speed is low

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download game in xbox app download speed is low: Cannot download game in xbox app download speed is low 8e5200db-7a61-4a96-83df-f1e3202f2189
  10. cannot download apps PC 0x87e00005

in XboX Insiders
    cannot download apps PC 0x87e00005: whenever I try to download a game from the app xbox I get this error code 0x87e00005 submitted by /u/IFREAKINGLOVEU [link] [comments]