I cannot download Sea Of Thives Error Code: 0x80073CF9

Discus and support I cannot download Sea Of Thives Error Code: 0x80073CF9 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got the gamepass and i can download any game i want with the exception of Sea of Thives. When i try to download the game i get this error code :... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by makaslakosmak, Jan 28, 2023.

1. I cannot download Sea Of Thives Error Code: 0x80073CF9

I got the gamepass and i can download any game i want with the exception of Sea of Thives. When i try to download the game i get this error code : 0x80073CF9

:)

makaslakosmak, Jan 28, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Cant download sea of thives on the Xbox game pass. Error code: 0x80073cf9

Reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:
    Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:
    get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:
    start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    Restart your device and try to install the game again.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

hank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good morning

Make sure your Windows Defender is active, that your Windows is activated and that the date and time are set to automatic.
  4. Aaron_H_C Win User

I have checked that all of these settings and it is the same problem. I tried downloading from the Microsoft store and it is the same problem.
  5. BaRDiA EgZ Win User

What's your favorite DLC of 2018?

The update of sea of thives!
  6. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

So what's everyone playing?

I play Halo 5 and Sea of Thives
Thema:

I cannot download Sea Of Thives Error Code: 0x80073CF9

1. I cannot download Sea Of Thives Error Code: 0x80073CF9 - Similar Threads - cannot download Sea

2. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  3. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  4. Cannot download anything from the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download anything from the microsoft store: Every time i try to download anything from the microsoft store it says "Error on our end" and it doesnt let me download anything, im not sure if my region of puerto rico is causing issues but i...
  5. I cannot download/install XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download/install XBOX app: So I just added a new SSD to my slot 2 on motherboard, properly formatted and tried to re-install Starfield on it, which failed for some reasons. Then I started to get BSOD after startup so...
  6. Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One: Recently got the urge to play RDR2 again, however once I’ve gone to download it, it gets stuck after I put the second disc in, usually at around 60-70%. I’ve tried powercycling the Xbox etc, and...
  7. I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?: I am attempting to play GTA 4 on the Xbox One S. When I try to sign in to save my progress and be awarded achievements, I am instructed to "Download Profile." I enter my Microsoft account email...
  8. Cannot Download Sea of Thieves through Xbox App or Windows Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Download Sea of Thieves through Xbox App or Windows Store: I have had gamepass for a while, but until recently, I have not been using it, and I cannot download many of the games on game pass. I have no idea how to fix it, I have reinstalled it, followed...
  9. Cannot download insider content for sea of thieves.

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot download insider content for sea of thieves.: I have signed up but it is not listed under insider content. I have the physical copy of the game. Would it have something to do with the free trial of Gamepass? Which gives you a different app to...
  10. Cannot Download Burial At Sea Episode 2 Part 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download Burial At Sea Episode 2 Part 2: I've got B:I with the Season Pass, but when I attempt to go into the Play Addons menu, it says that Burial at Sea Ep. 2 Part 2 needs to be downloaded. When I attempt to download it, however, I get...