I cannot download roblox in microsoft store.

Discus and support I cannot download roblox in microsoft store. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I got home and turned on my roblox it kicked me out a bunch of times, then I tried to rester a couple of more times. I installed roblox then went... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nathan tran1, Aug 2, 2022.

1. nathan tran1
    nathan tran1 Guest

when I got home and turned on my roblox it kicked me out a bunch of times, then I tried to rester a couple of more times. I installed roblox then went to the Microsoft store and installed it, but then out of nowhere, there's no install button anywhere on my screen I tried for hours and hours, tutorial and tutorial, and couldn't able to fix it.

:)

nathan tran1, Aug 2, 2022
  2. ZeroFPS Gaming (YT) Win User

Hello! I'm Zero and I'm a Xbox Ambassador and gamer. I'll be happy to help on your case,

What I would recommend you to do is download the Roblox application from it's official page. Download and run the .exe and Roblox will be installed on your PC. This works for any PC version (7, 8, 10, 11).

Here is the download page: https://www.roblox.com/download

The downloaded exe version, in my humble opinion, is a better version of Roblox. The GUI is slightly different, but the movements are better. If you are still having trouble, feel free to reply to this thread.

Have a nice day!
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, nathan. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Have you tried on the Xbox app too? Also, may I know if you are running Windows 10 or 11?

Waiting for your reply.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

i cannot download roblox from the Microsoft store

Hello Andy, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

Would I know if you tried to download Roblox by using the Xbox app instead of the Microsoft store on your PC?
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

Help with refunding robux for xbox

download roblox from the microsoft store, log in and then it should transfer to your roblox account then you can log back into your normal roblox app or site.
  6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Cannot download roblox from microsoft store

Thema:

1. I cannot download roblox in microsoft store. - Similar Threads - cannot download roblox

2. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  3. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  4. Cannot download anything from the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download anything from the microsoft store: Every time i try to download anything from the microsoft store it says "Error on our end" and it doesnt let me download anything, im not sure if my region of puerto rico is causing issues but i...
  5. I cannot download/install XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download/install XBOX app: So I just added a new SSD to my slot 2 on motherboard, properly formatted and tried to re-install Starfield on it, which failed for some reasons. Then I started to get BSOD after startup so...
  6. Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One: Recently got the urge to play RDR2 again, however once I’ve gone to download it, it gets stuck after I put the second disc in, usually at around 60-70%. I’ve tried powercycling the Xbox etc, and...
  7. I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?: I am attempting to play GTA 4 on the Xbox One S. When I try to sign in to save my progress and be awarded achievements, I am instructed to "Download Profile." I enter my Microsoft account email...
  8. Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S: I recently switched to a different Internet service provider, and after doing, so I was no longer able to download my Xbox 360 profiles to my Xbox Series X. I would get the message “Unable to...
  9. Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?: i try to pre-install Payday 3, and the download show error at 7% so i try to redownload it. but when i try to redownload it, it start at 7% and stuck at 0 b/s and cannot be canceled. i already try...
  10. Cannot download roblox from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download roblox from microsoft store: Uh so I usually play roblox from web/google and today I was gonna try play roblox from microsoft store and suddenly i can't download roblox why is that happening? Thanks,Raffi...