i cannot download minecraft bedrock

Discus and support i cannot download minecraft bedrock in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; my computer crashed and I had to reinstall my windows 10 OS. this went smoothly except I had previously been using the old launcher to access Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by andramada, Aug 20, 2022.

1. andramada
    andramada Guest

my computer crashed and I had to reinstall my windows 10 OS. this went smoothly except I had previously been using the old launcher to access Minecraft bedrock because I preferred it.

however, the old launcher does seem to be available. so I downloaded the new launcher. I was able to download java without issues and the game launched and is playable.

i attempted to download Minecraft bedrock in the launcher and it originally did nothing, I rebooted my computer and attempted to install it again in the launcher this time I got the option to choose to select where it downloaded and although it only showed one of my hard drives I selected and then clicked install. then nothing happened. except that the green install button changed to play but slightly greyed out.

i did this repeatedly ly then restarted my computer again.

i repeated my steps and this time I could select my other hard drive and I then clicked install. once again, the green install button changed to play but slightly greyed out. but the game did not install or indicate it was installing.

i rebooted the computer. then attempted to download bedrock in the Microsoft store but the install button turns my mouse into a denied symbol. i then attempted to install by using the (...) option which gave me the option to install on my device and then selected my computer, selected install now. it gave me the notice it was attempting to install but nothing happened.

i then tried to install it via the Xbox app. i search Minecraft for windows. choose Minecraft for windows edition. clicked install, selected the hard drive I wanted the game to install on, and selected create a desktop shortcut. clicked install and it immediately errored out. the error was 0x00000001 but it does not provide additional details.

i additionally attempted to install it on my main c hard drive as well and still received the same error code or lack of action. m

my computer also has more than 150 gigabytes of hard drive space available.

i then followed up to check that my Microsoft settings in the store were set to offline permissions. it was set to on.

i uninstalled and then rebooted my computer and then reinstalled the launcher. and then reattempted the previous steps but I still could not get Minecraft bedrock to download.

:)

andramada, Aug 20, 2022
  2. Me_624 Win User

What is the problem with redeeming minecraft online ?

Hello,

The problem now is that I can download the launcher but the minecraft for window which you need to download the game mode, have an error everytime i try to download. Now is that the app of minecraft for window is impossible to download so i cannot do any repair on it,

And for the payment it is Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC so i dot know what is the problem with this that make me cannot download the minecraft for window
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this andramada

Please try this:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account and give it a new try
  4. andramada Win User

I figured it out apparently my computer os needs to update but was not showing me that in the power menu, so I had to got he the windows update in the computer's settings and tell it to update. after that completes I will try to install Minecraft again.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I was not able to see this reply

Can you confirm if you're able to play the game?
  6. jin hao Win User

WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION

YES I JUST BOUGHT.

YES. WINDOW IS 10

YES I AM USING SAME ACCOUNT THAT I BOUGHT BUT I CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION. ON THE BUNDLE TITLE IT SAY MINECRAFT: JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUT WHEN I LOGIN INTO MY MINECRAFT LANCHER I DIDNT SEE BEDROCK EDITION
Thema:

1. i cannot download minecraft bedrock - Similar Threads - cannot download minecraft

2. i cannot download maps on minecraft windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cannot download maps on minecraft windows: i recently purchased the game and was able to download some maps. then tried to download again some maps and the bar makes zero progress 295a3dbd-81a9-49b8-964f-93dd83acf10c
  3. I own Minecraft on my xbox account but I cannot download it on my new pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Minecraft on my xbox account but I cannot download it on my new pc.: I had minecraft through my xbox account on my pc, then I switched PCs and now I can not find Minecraft for windows anywhere. Please help me as I have already purchased this game and do not want to...
  4. Cannot download/launch Minecraft for Windows Master Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download/launch Minecraft for Windows Master Collection: I have purchased this cassic a few years back, as seen in the screenshot #2. However, when I open the Store to install it on a new PC, there is no option to start the download: only to pick an...
  5. I Bought minecraft java on my old computer, and i cannot download from minecraft.net nor...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought minecraft java on my old computer, and i cannot download from minecraft.net nor...: I Originally had Minecraft on an older pc, but i got a surface laptop and i want to play Minecraft a little. i logged into my account on minecraft.net and it still says " get Minecraft " with a...
  6. Cannot download Minecraft launcher or log in with my Microsoft on the Minecraft website.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Minecraft launcher or log in with my Microsoft on the Minecraft website.: Hello, I have looked up every potential solution to this problem. 2 days ago I suddenly could not access the network with my Minecraft launcher and after a couple restarts of my computer and no...
  7. I bought Minecraft for PC but I cannot download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft for PC but I cannot download it.: I purchased Minecraft on my PC but having issues downloading it because it asks me to log into my Microsoft account or create an Xbox account. I do have a Microsoft account as I had to create one...
  8. Cannot download Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection: Hello, I am unable to download Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection. It gives me an 0x00000001 error immediately. I have tried: Updating all drivers. Updating Windows 10. Restarting....
  9. cannot download minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot download minecraft: Greetings, I have purchased the Minecraft for windows 10 master edition. I have an order number and email confirmation of my purchase. When I log into my microsoft account, it shows the purchase...
  10. cannot download game from code? Minecraft dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot download game from code? Minecraft dungeons: Is it something to do with this? Some users installing the game via the Microsoft Store app on PC see the Install button grayed out. To install this game or any game from the Microsoft Store...