I cannot download content on Xbox 360 (error 800700E8)

Discus and support I cannot download content on Xbox 360 (error 800700E8) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have purchased an add-on from a browser (I cannot find it on console). I checked my download history and I found the add on. As I clicked on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NuegosRancheros, Dec 4, 2021.

1. I cannot download content on Xbox 360 (error 800700E8)

Hello, I have purchased an add-on from a browser (I cannot find it on console). I checked my download history and I found the add on. As I clicked on it for downloading it, it said (there's a problem with the Xbox service. Try again later. Status code 800700E8.)

Does anyone know how to resolve this? Thank you.

:)

NuegosRancheros, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

XBLA game not downloading error code

3. onyxishere Win User

ERROR 800700E8

Please check the link below for solutions to your error code

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-800700e8

Also, please be aware that if your gamertag is set for a different country that where you live you could also experience issues accessing and downloading purchased content
  4. BilalHabib Win User

Grid 2 Content not downloading- Marketplace Error

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-lookup

800700E8

Error code 800700E8 occurs when you try to download content from Xbox Live

Overview

You receive error code 800700E8 when you try to download content from Xbox Live.

Read this page to learn about error 800700E8 and what you can do about it.

On this page

Topics

anchor

Error code and message

anchor

Problem

anchor

Solutions

Error code and message

Error code 800700E8 contains the following message:

Sorry, there's a problem with the Xbox service. Try again later.

Status code: 800700E8

Problem

If you get this message and error code, it means that Xbox Live has encountered an error. This error is only temporary and may not relate to your payment or account information.

Solutions

Wait for a little while, and then try downloading the content again.

Go to the Xbox Live Service status page to see if there any service/network outages.
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey NuegosRancheros, how are you today? Hope you're well.

NuegosRancheros, there are a couple of things we could try.

First check if your 360 Internet services are up and running

Settings > System Settings > Network Settings > Wired Network > Test Xbox Live Connection.

Everything right on there, try this:

1. Press the XBOX button on the remote, go to "Settings" and select "System Settings".

2. Select "Storage".

Highlight, but do not select, a storage device and press the Y button on the remote to access Device Options.

***Note It does not matter which storage device is selected. This procedure will clear all cache storage devices.***

3. On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache.

4. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select "Yes".

***Note After successfully clearing the system cache, you will be returned to the Storage Devices screen. Press the XBOX button on the remote to return to Xbox Home.***

Then, roll back and reinstall system updates. To do this:

Press the Panel button on the control.

Go to Settings and select System.

Select Storage.

Enter the following sequence of buttons: X, LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X.

Select the option to roll back all installed system updates. The console will automatically restart and download updates again.

Reset the networking hardware. Find out how to do this:

Unplug the power cord from the back of the router, modem, or gateway. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cord from both devices.

Turn off your Xbox 360 console by pressing the power button on the front of the console.

Wait five minutes.

If you are using a router, plug it in and wait for all lights to return to normal.

Connect the rest of the hardware and try to connect to Xbox Live.
  6. MusicianFX Win User

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey - no longer available in the UK?

The error code means there is a problem with the Xbox LIVE service, so you could try it again in the next few days. Also if the game name appears in your download history still, then you have definitely not lost the content, as it is still associated to
    your account. There are cases, where the download history says something on the lines of "content no longer available"

Links for your reference:

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-800700e8

support.xbox.com/.../download-content-history
Thema:

1. I cannot download content on Xbox 360 (error 800700E8) - Similar Threads - cannot download content

2. I cannot download the content I redeemed with a code (for Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download the content I redeemed with a code (for Xbox 360): Couple days ago, I wanted to download a content for my Xbox 360 (it was Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection Plus Addon for Season 2) and I could came to the download part. But when I click to...
  3. I cannot download purchased content

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot download purchased content: Hello, Yesterday I purchased Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga on the Xbox Marketplace, but I am unable to download it. The billing address to my credit card was that of a German one, but I am...
  4. Cannot download insider content for sea of thieves.

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot download insider content for sea of thieves.: I have signed up but it is not listed under insider content. I have the physical copy of the game. Would it have something to do with the free trial of Gamepass? Which gives you a different app to...
  5. Cannot download season pass content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download season pass content: I bought the season pass for Forza Horizon before it was delisted, but I've only come around to playing the game recently, thinking I was on the safe side having bought the pass earlier and...
  6. Cannot download Add-On content that I already own for Borderlands 1 today, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Add-On content that I already own for Borderlands 1 today, please help: Ok: Borderlands 1 released today free for Gold members on the 360, and its backwards compatible on the One. I downloaded it on the one, and then moved on to download the several add-on content...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw - Cannot download game content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Cannot download game content: Windows 10 Pro In my start menu, the icons indicate that my Windows 8 Microsoft games are not completed downloading. Microsoft Jigsaw (w/ Premium), Microsoft Mahjong, Microsoft Minesweeper, and...
  8. Buy content, payment ok, but cannot download because the system the item buy process not ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy content, payment ok, but cannot download because the system the item buy process not ...: Hello I already have contated the support via telefone and my issue continues. I have purchased Burnout Paradise in black friday , but then show a message with a error code. Then later , i...
  9. cannot download any purchased content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot download any purchased content: Hello all i bought a Xbox one for my family and took the Xbox 360 upstairs to my sons room , when we initially swapped boxex we transferred all the content we had bought to the Xbox 360 .. my son...
  10. Cannot "download content with this rating"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot "download content with this rating": Ok so I made the fatal mistake of putting my actual age on my account several years ago. Because of this I can't download M rated games and such...I've managed to create alternate silver accounts...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 error help status codes 800700e8