I cannot create an account.

Discus and support I cannot create an account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have tried restarting the console and hard reseting it. It tells me that i need to go to settings and test my internet. It always says it is fine and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by cpair1973, Dec 27, 2020.

1. cpair1973
    cpair1973 Guest

I have tried restarting the console and hard reseting it. It tells me that i need to go to settings and test my internet. It always says it is fine and i know it is. If i go into the sign in section from the main menu, it shows a gray screen with a loading
    circle, but eventually it just returns me to the menu. This is so frustrating somebody please help me.

:)

cpair1973, Dec 27, 2020
  2. BrentDolphin Win User

Cannot create an account

Thanks for the response but we really don't want to setup another email for him. This is his only email and he doesn't use a browser for email and doesn't need another set of credentials to remember. Oh well. When Microsoft gets its act together we will try again.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Cannot create an account

4. CK4W Win User

Cannot create an account

You can create a free outlook email account when signing up for an Xbox account, but domain emails and work or school emails usually don't work when trying to make an account. Outlook and Gmail is the easiest way and you will receive a code using those emails. Hopefully my response helps if it does kindly respond to my response or if needing more help you can always respond to my reply.
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

i cannot create a xbox account

Try creating an account directly on the website

Instead of sign in click register and you should be able to create a new gamertag

I'm not really sure what could of caused the problem, maybe its the information you entered , maybe Xbox Live is not available in your area (i dont know where you're from)

As of december 2010 Xbox Live is available in the following countries:

• Australia: International English
    • Austria: German
    • Belgium: Dutch, French
    • Brazil: Brazilian Portuguese
    • Canada: English, French
    • Chile: Spanish
    • Colombia: Spanish
    • Czech Republic: Czech
    • Denmark: Danish
    • Finland: Finnish
    • France: French
    • Germany: German
    • Greece: Greek
    • Hong Kong: Traditional Chinese, English
    • Hungary: Hungarian
    • India: English
    • Ireland: International English
    • Italy: Italian
    • Japan: Japanese
    • Korea: Korean
    • Mexico: Spanish
    • Netherlands: Dutch
    • New Zealand: International English
    • Norway: Norwegian
    • Poland: Polish
    • Portugal: Portuguese
    • Russian Federation: Russian
    • Singapore: International English
    • South Africa: International English
    • Spain: Spanish
    • Sweden: Swedish
    • Switzerland: German, French
    • Taiwan: Traditional Chinese
    • United Kingdom: International English
    • United States: English
    If yours is not listed then I am sorry to say you cannot create an Xbox Live account
  6. StevenLucia Win User

Cannot create a Microsoft account

Same. This is the DUMBEST thing ever. I've tried 100 times. 20 levels and 'at least 1 of my answers is wrong'. What a complete waste of my time. Whoever designed this is should be fired. Need an account to set up my new Xbox. Can't get past step 1. Holy Cow, this is driving me nuts!!
Thema:

1. I cannot create an account. - Similar Threads - cannot create account

2. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  3. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  4. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  5. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  6. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  7. I cannot create a ticket support for a suspended account.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot create a ticket support for a suspended account.: I currently have two outlook accounts in my name. One being a personal account and the other is a business account. My personal account's rewards are now suspended due to this. Is there a way I...
  8. On Minecraft Java Edition I cannot hit the play button it says create username but won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Minecraft Java Edition I cannot hit the play button it says create username but won't...: I am logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft java edition has been bought already, but when I click the game and then click the play button, a screen pops up that says create username, when...
  9. Cannot create Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot create Xbox account: I was trying to make Xbox account with my microsoft account on my PC. However, when I pressed let's go button on the gamer tag screen, it has no response. 910e74b8-ed96-4c2a-bcfc-a163985a3d9c
  10. Why does my Xbox 360 say "You cannot create a Xbox live account now."?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox 360 say "You cannot create a Xbox live account now."?: I cannot create an Xbox live account on my Xbox 360. Did it discontinue? 53ce4768-48f2-4472-9aee-1cb85dbe4554