I cannot consume gift card point.

Discus and support I cannot consume gift card point. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am in South Korea now. I have small changes in US gift point $1.3 but I cannot subscribe game pass event $1 for 3 months I don't know why. and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SECRET XMIN, May 20, 2019.

  1. SECRET XMIN
    SECRET XMIN Guest

    I cannot consume gift card point.


    I am in South Korea now.

    I have small changes in US gift point $1.3

    but I cannot subscribe game pass event $1 for 3 months

    I don't know why.

    and I also tried to in Argentina- I have more money than US account.

    But I cannot again!!

    Please help me

    I registed my Visa Card and Paypal.

    :)
     
    SECRET XMIN, May 20, 2019
    #1
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

    I cannot consume gift card point.

    You only can subscribe subscriptions in your account region.
  3. StevenSF3 Win User

    I cannot consume gift card point.

    Hey there!

    The gift cards and codes are region locked. Meaning if you’re in South Korea now the gift card must be from South Korea if you wish to redeem it now.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    I cannot consume gift card point.

    If you moved your account to south korea that would be why currency is region locked and can only be used in thr original region
    That and in order to use your funds to take part in that promotion, the system also wants you to have enough for the next bill before subscribing. So there wouldn't be enough on your account for that.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    I cannot consume gift card point.

    If you moved your account to south korea that would be why currency is region locked and can only be used in thr original region
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

    I cannot consume gift card point.

    Speak too microsoft or xbox about this.
Thema:

I cannot consume gift card point.

Loading...
  1. I cannot consume gift card point. - Similar Threads - cannot consume gift

  2. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  3. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  4. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI: Hello, I have been trying to enable the preview features to get the new xbox cloud gaming ui on the web and for some reason it never actually enables. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by...
  9. Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead: While in a Discord call, my buddy started streaming from his PC to the Discord call. The Discord channel is a Custom Temporary VC that will auto delete once all members leave it. I am on Xbox...
  10. profile pics are being see as default ones and cannot access certain games/apps.

    in XboX Insiders
    profile pics are being see as default ones and cannot access certain games/apps.: everyone’s profile pictures have been set to default for me i’ve been told it’s a privacy setting so i’ve made it so it’s adult default and it doesn’t save at all.i try to go on discord and it...