I cannot connect to the servers

Discus and support I cannot connect to the servers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when I launch the game and try to play online, every time I press on "play online" the game just puts a screen that offers me to buy a new xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EL FAFA 500, Sep 21, 2017.

1. EL FAFA 500
    EL FAFA 500 Guest

when I launch the game and try to play online, every time I press on "play online" the game just puts a screen that offers me to buy a new xbox live gold subscription even tho I already have xbox live gold for 2 more months. I don't
    know what to do about it and already restarted my console several times

:)

EL FAFA 500, Sep 21, 2017
  2. Mikro
    Mikro Guest
    Mikro, Sep 21, 2017
  3. Flash80
    Flash80 Guest
    COD not working

Cannot connect to the online servers now. Not my day .......

Flash80, Sep 21, 2017
  4. Mikro Win User

Halo 4 Servers Not Available?

5. KipDudemeister Win User

halo 4 Servers down?

6. BillHeadley10 Win User

I cant connect my x-box1 to server for battlefield3 game

No error message just tells me to check connections, all connections and multiplayer OK I can connect to in play servers but I cannot connect to a newly rented server for battlefield3. I assumed renting a server would make connecting easier. thanks for your reply
  7. UndyingFern310 Win User

Gotham City Imposters

can anyone help. i cannot connect to the server on this game
  8. HargraveJ Win User

Black Ops Servers Down

Cannot connect to Black ops server either. The Black Ops site says the server is up... but I cannot connect in game. Though I can access other Xbox Live stuff, just not CoD: BO. Please someone look into fixing this, thanks.
Thema:

1. I cannot connect to the servers - Similar Threads - cannot connect servers

2. I cannot connect to COD servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect to COD servers: So what the headline says. I cannot connect to COD servers. I've tried getting a call from Microsoft but they continously hang up lol. I've tried everything. Reset my modem. Opened ports. Deleted...
  3. Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers: I just came home for winter break from college, and I brought my Xbox series x with me to play games. I was not experiencing any issues before I had come home to my parents house, but now when I...
  4. Xbox one Game, Pure Chess (2016), cannot connect to server for online gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Game, Pure Chess (2016), cannot connect to server for online gaming: Xbox One game call Pure Chess cannot connect to servers to find online matches, randomly. Can Microsoft Xbox fix the matter? Perhaps update the game as well as server to connect better to other...
  5. Call of Duty III cannot connect to Xbox server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty III cannot connect to Xbox server: My Call of Duty III cannot connect to Xbox server. It worked fine during the early access. 22d0fa4e-d75f-4738-922c-1d81354b6612
  6. cannot connect to certain game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot connect to certain game servers: So I have a very specific problem on my PC. I can't connect to any fortnite or minecraft bedrock servers. I can connect to other game servers like warframe and minecraft java. I did find a...
  7. cannot connect to any realm or server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot connect to any realm or server: cannot connect to any realm or server, Wi-Fi works great, I've reinstalled it, restarted my pc, signed in and out of Minecraft and nothing seems to work, always getting "loading resource packs"...
  8. I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...: I can’t join my friends world on ps5. I get cannot connect every time. What can I do? 9f9f7314-8f02-44a0-b283-7dd6c41d44c6
  9. Black ops 3 cannot connect to Online servers. States ‘Connecting to Online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 3 cannot connect to Online servers. States ‘Connecting to Online...: Black ops 3 cannot connect to Online servers. States ‘Connecting to Online services:Checking files’ then does nothing Please help me fix this as I cannot refund the game and I spent $40...
  10. Cannot connect to black ops 3 servers because the game will not update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to black ops 3 servers because the game will not update: Everytime I load up black ops 3 I cannot connect to the online servers this is because the game will not update, how do I make the game update so i can play online...