I cannot connect to my friends ASTRONEER lobby. We are both playing thru Xbox one via the...

Discus and support I cannot connect to my friends ASTRONEER lobby. We are both playing thru Xbox one via the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to join their lobby but continues to say could not find session. And this happens both ways. We both got Xbox live gold in hope that would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Logan Dattola, Nov 7, 2022.

1. I cannot connect to my friends ASTRONEER lobby. We are both playing thru Xbox one via the...

I am trying to join their lobby but continues to say could not find session. And this happens both ways. We both got Xbox live gold in hope that would fix the problem but it has not.

:)

Logan Dattola, Nov 7, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I cannot connect to my friends ASTRONEER lobby. We are both playing thru Xbox one via the same internet.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact error that you and your friend is getting?

Also, have you tried other games to test?
  3. Fenrir Tyr Win User

Multiple xboxes on same router can no longer play in same game together

My Fiance and I have the same problem we cannot get into a Party or Game lobby. We have seperate XBL Gold accounts. We can both connect to live and even play the same games at the same time but we cannot be in the same lobby or party without one or other
    of us being disconnected. We have found though that Halo Reach seems to be the exception, here we can party up and play with no problems so far this is the only game we have found that still allows us to this.
  4. lilbak82 Win User

Parties...good or bad for gaming?

Lobby chat was the best. Really miss that. I met alot of my friends thru lobby chat.
  5. MartineS(2) Win User

MacBox doesn't work (latency)

UPDATE

The friend I bought Xbox One with (we both purchased 1 each on the same order) and here's how it is:

- My friend cannot play Titanfall. When he launches Titanfall he loose connection to the entire Xbox One. When we are skyping, the skype convo shuts down.

- I still can't get any servers. We live in the opposite side in our country.

I can mildly say that we both are quite disappointed in purchasing Xbox One.
  6. Lukez _-_ Win User

I can't connect to my friend's game, i'm on Xbox One X

Hi, thanks for answering. My friend has an Xbox One and the game it's Astroneer. But i think the problem is only mine because i cannot invite him and him can invite me instead.
Thema:

I cannot connect to my friends ASTRONEER lobby. We are both playing thru Xbox one via the...

1. I cannot connect to my friends ASTRONEER lobby. We are both playing thru Xbox one via the... - Similar Threads - cannot connect friends

2. I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...: I can’t join my friends world on ps5. I get cannot connect every time. What can I do? 9f9f7314-8f02-44a0-b283-7dd6c41d44c6
  3. Xbox cannot connect to any private game with friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cannot connect to any private game with friends: Heya, so I’ve been having this problem where I cannot connect to any private game with friends. A bit of history with the issue. When me and me friend (PC player) were going to play ARK: Survival...
  4. Cannot connect to my friend.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to my friend.: The game Rainbow six siege won't let me play with my friend because it say 'CONNECTION ERROR' Can anybody help? bb127269-73fa-4fe1-b719-6c90c3cd05cf
  5. Cannot connect to one specific friend in parties.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to one specific friend in parties.: There are three main people I play on Xbox and lately for the past few months when I've been in a party with 2 of them and the other will join and just me and him will constantly be connecting and...
  6. Cannot connect to certain friend games but we both can connect perfectly with other gamers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to certain friend games but we both can connect perfectly with other gamers: Me and a personal friend of mines cannot connect for any reason whatsoever. We both tried everything from restarting the router to even doing all clear cache xbox restart. We both have open nat...
  7. Friend cannot connect to my parties, 1v1 games, etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend cannot connect to my parties, 1v1 games, etc.: This is going to be a wall of text so prepare yourselves, if any help in regards to this issue can be found, it is greatly appreciated. Since roughly three days ago, my friend and I can no longer...
  8. Cannot Connect To Friend Through Parties, Games, Nor Private Chats

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Connect To Friend Through Parties, Games, Nor Private Chats: I know many people are having this problem, but mine is a bit weirder. As the subject says, I can't connect to my friend through anything. Both of our NAT's are open, so I'm really confused on why...
  9. Cannot connect to friend and vice versa, Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to friend and vice versa, Please help!: A friend and I have been trying to play Halo together for a week now and he cannot join my host and I cant his. Both of our NAT types are open and we can play together on every other game. We can...
  10. Cannot Connect to a Specific friend on my friends list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Connect to a Specific friend on my friends list.: When attempting to connect to a certain friend via GTA Online or Party chat, we are disconnected from the party in a matter of minutes or booted from the server in the same amount of time. The...