I cannot connect to a minecraft server using mobile data

Discus and support I cannot connect to a minecraft server using mobile data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I'm using a A71 samsung phone and playing pocket edition of minecraft. I can connect to the same server fine using WIFI but when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew Martyniuk, Mar 4, 2021.

1. I cannot connect to a minecraft server using mobile data

Hello everyone.

I'm using a A71 samsung phone and playing pocket edition of minecraft.

I can connect to the same server fine using WIFI but when I use my moblie data to connect it says "Unable to connect to minecraft server"

I made sure that I had moblie data enabled in settings.

Any ideas or things I can try?

Thanks.

:)

Andrew Martyniuk, Mar 4, 2021
  2. iandaw Win User

Xbox Rewards app will not open, says to update location

Have also discovered that i cannot connect from my laptop to rewards using the router but can when using mobile data
  3. VaguestLlama Win User

Minecraft PE can’t login to Microsoft Account

I actually discovered a way to login.

Before opening the Minecraft app, switch for mobile data and login into your account.

After the login, turn the wi-fi back on, and you'll be able to play normally in servers.
  4. sasquatchpreston Win User

My gta v won't let me online or install

I play on xbox one and it always says cannot connect to rockstar servers or data is corrupt
  5. Kirara_100 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock: Unable to Connect to World

I tried using mobile data and wifi connection (2 different wifi) and my friend tried mobile data and wifi connection too. But the problem is still there.

Nope, i don have any other friends to try that.
  6. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Не могу зайти с телефона на сервер Minecraft bedrock

Hello mafi.,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. To understand your issue, you cannot connect to your Minecraft Bedrock server from your mobile version of Minecraft? Could you please provide me with more information on the problem? Let me offer you some suggestions. I would highly recommend contacting Minecraft support and reporting a bug to get further assistance.

Minecraft Dedicated and Featured Servers FAQ

This help article refers to Minecraft for Xbox One, mobile, Windows, and Nintendo Switch. Click here

Minecraft Multiplayer Connectivity Issues

This article is for Bedrock Editions of Minecraft for mobile, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, Windows, and Xbox One if you're experiencing connection issues in Minecraft. Click here

Minecraft Technical

Submit a bug report by selecting Bug report on the right-hand side of the webpage

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered." If not, please let me know, and we can continue to explore other suggestions.

[Associate uses a translator application. Please note that poor grammar and incorrect syntax can occur]
Thema:

I cannot connect to a minecraft server using mobile data

1. I cannot connect to a minecraft server using mobile data - Similar Threads - cannot connect minecraft

2. ** (PC) I cannot connect to multiplayer games on minecraft **

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ** (PC) I cannot connect to multiplayer games on minecraft **: i am able to access realms and servers. but i cannot see or connect to individual games and people cannot see or connect to me. ive had an error pop up in game saying something along the lines of...
  3. I cannot connect to multiplayer games on minecraft (pc)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect to multiplayer games on minecraft (pc): i have troubleshooted NAT errors. i have made sure permissions for multiplayer enabled. i have seemingly done everything. i am able to access realms and servers. but i cannot see or connect to...
  4. How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...: I have all the answers to my security questions but it will not allow me to reset any password. I don't want to lose my Minecraft account. 9585a127-6e58-447d-b67f-9c8f1d161633
  5. Minecraft - Cannot Connect to LAN worlds (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft - Cannot Connect to LAN worlds (PC): My kids and I have been playing Minecraft across the LAN for over a year now. We are using the microsoft version, not the Java version. Recently, myself and one of my kids couldn't connect to my...
  6. Minecraft unable to connect to world, cannot find a fix anywhere

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft unable to connect to world, cannot find a fix anywhere: I have been trying to play or host Minecraft for a long while, and every time someone tries to join me or I join them, I get the message unable to connect to world. I have my NAT open, I have put...
  7. Cannot connect to multiplayer Minecraft world while playing on mobile device

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot connect to multiplayer Minecraft world while playing on mobile device: I cannot connect to another friends Minecraft world and none of my friends can connect to my Minecraft world. The multiplayer setting is selected and I have checked my privacy settings with both...
  8. Cannot connect to multiplayer worlds on Astroneer or Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to multiplayer worlds on Astroneer or Minecraft: When I try and join or have someone join my world in Minecraft or Astroneer, it says could not connect to server or session not found respectively. Java edition works fine, and I can connect to...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition cannot connect to the world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition cannot connect to the world.: Hello! My friend and I have a problem,that we can't solve since last August or July - we can't connect to each other in our own worlds in Minecraft Bedrock Edition. There is always one error -...
  10. I cannot connect to my friend's game on Minecraft For Windows: Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to my friend's game on Minecraft For Windows: Bedrock: I feel like I have watched every youtube video under the sun to figure out why I can't connect to my friend's game. I'm on a window's 10 PC, I've made sure that my internet security allows for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. were can i find server in partner moblie phone