I cannot change the game controlson EA Games in the Need for speed game from keyborad to...

Discus and support I cannot change the game controlson EA Games in the Need for speed game from keyborad to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having trouble changing the controls from keyboard to the G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel on the game Need for Speed remastered. This is on the EA... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Louis Triguero, Mar 18, 2023.

1. I cannot change the game controlson EA Games in the Need for speed game from keyborad to...

I am having trouble changing the controls from keyboard to the G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel on the game Need for Speed remastered. This is on the EA Game online program.

:)

Louis Triguero, Mar 18, 2023
  2. reghouidhgnoiehnoihj Win User

Need for speed Unbound on epic games?

oh ok. but on Epic Games it didn't mention that you also need to pay for EA subscription fee to access NFS Unbound via Epic Games.

while xbox and Steam did mentioned that
    EA Play is a subscription service. But it's not Mandatory. It is not required to play this game or any game you have directly purchased via Steam, Epic or direct from EA itself.

EA play is an optional service which allows you to download a selection of games from EA that are part of this subscription service. Think of it as a 'Netflix for games'. But instead of watching films and TV shows you get to download and play a selection of games for a monthly or yearly fee.

If you buy a game, it's yours for good and for as long as you have access to the account you used to purchase it. You do not need a subscription.

Thanks for information. I just take another look at that game on Steam and XBOX. You are right that I do not need a EA subscription fee for this while other previous NFS racing game does require to pay EA subscription fee.

So these are the lists of NFS racing games that requires to pay EA subscription fees:

2012: Need for Speed Most Wanted

2013: Need for Speed Rivals

2015: Need for Speed

2017: Need for Speed Payback

2019: Need for Speed Heat

*** The last NFS game that requires to pay EA subscription: ***

2020: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered

*** Now the newest NFS game that is not necessary for EA subscription: ***

2022: Need for Speed Unbound

If theres something wrong, correct me.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

2012: Need for Speed Most Wanted

2013: Need for Speed Rivals

2015: Need for Speed

2017: Need for Speed Payback

2019: Need for Speed Heat

*** The last NFS game that requires to pay EA subscription: ***

2020: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered

*** Now the newest NFS game that is not necessary for EA subscription: ***

2022: Need for Speed Unbound

If theres something wrong, correct me.
    I'm really at loss as to why you believe these games need a subscription? Where have you read this?

If you buy any of these games on Steam or EA (where available) then they are yours and there is NO SUBSCRIPTION. There is no subscription to play single player or play online.
  4. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Playing new games this can't be the way it's supposed to be.

Need for speed games had lynx or axe adverts in and nba from ea had a addias advert at start
  5. GrenG Win User

Games missing on Xbox Game Pass PC

Hi, i'm from Serbia. I really don't think that's the case at all, another game that wasn't added was "Need For Speed Unbound" while all other Need For Speed games are available on gamepass, since it's on EA Play however and it's in the EA App, i can access it even tho it isn't listed in the Xbox App.

All other games i mentioned are available to purchase on different platforms, so no laws and regulations could prevent them to be on Game Pass.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Online gaming is free on PC and this applies to all providers such as Steam, EA, Ubisoft and Microsoft.

Subscriptions such as EA access are for access to a game library from EA. But such services are optional.

Whether you buy Need For Speed Unbound on Steam, EA games or Epic, you can play online for free, there is no subscription required.
Thema:

I cannot change the game controlson EA Games in the Need for speed game from keyborad to...

1. I cannot change the game controlson EA Games in the Need for speed game from keyborad to... - Similar Threads - cannot change game

2. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  3. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  4. I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...: I cannot play minecraft multiplayer despite having changed the privacy settings. 1dbbc217-a165-4499-ae9f-7d7117f9c153
  5. How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...: How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change it and I am the only member in the family app and can't find any setting for it as the internet searches...
  6. Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...: really strange as many accounts have above 12 characters? adbf22f4-f553-421f-b73b-1caacf7f96f3
  7. I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...: I also have a gamepass account that im being charged for and cant get into and have never even used it. Please help I have been locked out of my account for probably a year or more now but I'm...
  8. Cannot Change Minecraft Java Username.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Change Minecraft Java Username.: I am logged into the account associated with my minecraft account and whenever I go online to change my username or skin, I am not provided with the drop down menu. Instead it is asking me to buy...
  9. My account was hacked, changed password email everything, i want it back cannot hget any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked, changed password email everything, i want it back cannot hget any...: do you guys know where can i talk to an actual human being about this? 4ced2614-785f-4639-b971-21eba2a4cd2d
  10. Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass: I'm trying to sign up for XBOX game pass, but I can't change the country/region when doing so. I'm not in the US, and Game pass is available in Norway. The drop-down menu to change the...