I cannot cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription.

Discus and support I cannot cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; A few months ago I purchased the free trial of Minecraft Realms for the Windows 10 Edition. We really only used it once but it has been billing me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Evan-Rivera, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Evan-Rivera
    Evan-Rivera Guest

A few months ago I purchased the free trial of Minecraft Realms for the Windows 10 Edition. We really only used it once but it has been billing me monthly ever since. I followed the instructions to cancel the subscription but it does not appear on the page where I manage them. To make things worse I was able to cancel my XBOX Game Pass subscription without issue.

I do not use it and I have been bleeding money for it, has anyone else had this issue?

:)

Evan-Rivera, Apr 24, 2021
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

minecraft realms

Hello S0vuhkin01,

Thank you for reaching out to the Xbox Forums! I understand that you’re looking to refund your Minecraft Realms subscription. To do this, you may need to contact Mojang directly. I will list a couple of articles below that will direct you to the proper channels. Please keep in mind that Minecraft Realms subscriptions may not be eligible for a refund.

If you have not done so already, this guide will show you how to cancel your subscription.

Cancel Minecraft Realms Subscription

To review the Mojang Refund Policy, please review the article below. Scroll down to the Minecraft Realms portion for additional details on how to connect with Mojang and possible solutions for your Minecraft Realms subscription.

Mojang Refund Policy

Hope this helps!

-Tali

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @Evan-Rivera hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums regarding this situation. We understand that you are currently facing issues when trying to cancel your subscription. But don't worry, the following link below will walk you trough the steps to cancel it.

Cancel recurring subscription charges | Xbox Support

If you are unable to cancel your subscription using the link provided, please contact our live support using the link below to cancel it from their end.

Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards.

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Infinite L, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

With problems like these, it is best to contact support directly as they will be able to help you if there is an active subscription in your account (even if it is not shown) and refund your last charge. Therefore, you can contact them through the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I would like to give you better help, but keep in mind that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help other players with basic problems, this means that we are not Microsoft employees.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. Parker919 Win User

YES! I have the same problem, I have followed the steps and every time I get to manage subscriptions the realms one is not there, yet we continue to be billed every month for the last 5 months (that's how long I've been trying to have it removed)!! Were you finally able to get this resolved?
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft realms

Hi Damien,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on cancelling Minecraft realms. Here is a

forum post
    from Minecraft forums on how to cancel the subscription.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

1. I cannot cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription. - Similar Threads - cannot cancel Minecraft

2. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  3. Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?: i try to pre-install Payday 3, and the download show error at 7% so i try to redownload it. but when i try to redownload it, it start at 7% and stuck at 0 b/s and cannot be canceled. i already try...
  4. xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation: I was attempting to download a game, Wolfenstein: the new order, when my PC crashed, causing me to use a system restore point. after windows was restored I turned on the xbox app to restart the...
  5. I cannot cancel my XBOX subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot cancel my XBOX subscription: Hi. I'm trying to cancel my XBOX subscription. When I go to my accounts page and click on "Manage" I get this error: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing...
  6. Tried to install Stardew Valley, download is stuck at 2%, cannot resume or cancel, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to install Stardew Valley, download is stuck at 2%, cannot resume or cancel, and...: I dont know what to do anymore. Yes i have restarted. I have terminated and repaired. At my installation queue, it perpetually says it is checking for updates. My computer was just updated and...
  7. Ori and the Will of the Wisps stuck at 0%, cannot cancel.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps stuck at 0%, cannot cancel.: I am on PC, windows 11, using the Xbox app with Gamepass Ultimate. For a while I've had an issue where three game did not install correctly, Will of the Wisps, Psychonauts 2, and Dead Cells. The...
  8. xbox app on PC - Cannot install or uninstall games or cancel them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app on PC - Cannot install or uninstall games or cancel them: ive tried installing windwos 11 and going back to windows 10 now back to windows 11 reset and repairing the xbox app getx-apppackage removing gaming services xbox insider hub all this and i...
  9. Xbox Game pass download stuck and cannot be cancelled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass download stuck and cannot be cancelled: I was trying to download Darkest Dungeon PC on gamepass and its been stuck since yesterday at 1%, 0B/s download. When I try cancelling it that also gets stuck and never stops it. I have tried...
  10. Cannot resume or cancel download (Xbox Gamepass PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot resume or cancel download (Xbox Gamepass PC): Trying to download Just Cause 4: Reloaded. Noticed it was stuck at 0% when trying to resume or cancel the installation it would be stuck in the queue or perpetually canceling. Already tried most...